VANS true white slipons

Mbrand

thanks stamped. What store are you with? Now that I think about it I don't recall ever seeing white Eras. Do they even exist? I might just have to get some authentics, allthough I like the eras much better.

Why are Eras so unpoppular, to me they are one of the nicest vans out there.

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

they may have made white era's at one time, but not recently... they're marketed more as a skate shoe, albeit one from well back in the day, and therefore they've got more skate-associated colorways, like the classic all-black or all-navy (vans standard for all their classic skate models...old skools, sk8 hi's and halfcabs), plus some two-tone ones.

they're not that popular probably because vans hasn't put them out there as extensively or consistently as authentics, which are the same apart from the collar padding, and so most people don't know the difference anyway. Also as far as skating goes they're the least practical classic vans model in regard to padding and support, so in the end, not too many people care about these although the collective conscience is sort've turning to them... at the moment these and chukkas are my fave shoes for chlling in apart from wallabees....

^ silo, we are a small spot in the midwest... www.silostore.com if you are interested. always happy to try to help if you cant find something locally.

rhythhm covered it all, right now we can only get authentics in the off white, but you never know what the vault line is gonna drop. i love the era, tear em up fast but that little bit of cushioning goes a long way.

if anyone is close to KY, you can go to zappos warehouse and dig through their overstocks and every pair is $30. i got my wallabees this way plus tons of very expensive womens designers to flip on ebay. not guaranteeing you'll find what you go there for, but its worth a shot. its about an hour and a half south of louisville.

Edited by mlproject on Mar 28, 2006 at 12:00 AM