bbours

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Airjamie

Tretorn has some sick perfs

985-217518-p.jpg

Best value for the money are currently emerica. $30 and they last FOREVER.

SEMRIB_BlackBlueL.jpg

Edited by Airjamie on Mar 28, 2006 at 10:18 PM

Edited by Airjamie on Mar 28, 2006 at 10:18 PM

I swore by the suede navy blue Gucci jonts last summer... Couldn't get them off my feet (really an amazing fit) & they broke a lot of necks too. They're lo-pro as far as designer bling goes but pricey at $300 or so. But I've been Vans since way back. Copped the white perfs a few weeks ago, letting them merinate til easter & then will probably wear them to death all summer.

-Dub

Guest Airjamie

Naw brah, the quality of stock canvas vans slipons is terrible, granted about seven or eight years ago it wasnt bad at all, but these days they last about 6 months max before they are just so fucking ripped that you cant in good conscience say you dont need a replacement.

I like Vans, but I have a soft spot for Dunlop Volleys, for no good reason. I guess they're just fun and cheap, and if they break I just get a new pair.

dv01resize2bc.jpg

pvperf018rs.jpg

volleys013fs.jpg

dvb018px.jpg

Melbourne STers, Kenji make pretty bad clothes, but sometimes some sweet slip-ons, if you're ever in Myer:

powresize2ru.jpg

I really dig those woven checkerboard Vans, and the all black leathers. Are they online anywhere other than eBay or Zappos? Somewhere that ships to AU?

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:

Hey Nick, where did you buy those dunlops? I checked Target and they only have the ugly ones.

--- Original message by Aquaphor on Apr 9, 2006 09:32 PM

The brown argyle ones I got from Target a long time ago, the black and white checkered ones from Williams, but you can get pretty much all the patterns at Melbourne Sports Depot - there's one on Swanston St and one on Chapel, I think.