Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

when is the 50's cut supposed to come out; i feel the hem of the RS1 is way too thin to consider it a straight cut? size 29 would end up after soak with a 7.4" leg opening

Hey guys! I´m about to order a pair of Roys RN1. I´m usually a size 38-38.5" in the waist since I like to sag a little. Do you think I can squeeze into a pair of 36" Roys, since they measure 37" in the waist?

For those waiting for a 50's style cut, it's not going to be till sometime in the first half of next year. Roy's art comes slowly.

For those waiting for a 50's style cut, it's not going to be till sometime in the first half of next year. Roy's art comes slowly.

thanks, ill be patient, i have enough denim in the closet waiting to keep me busy untill then.

They are a mm or so closer to the edge than other jeans but we've yet to hear about anybody having theirs rip.

Vandon:ALWAYS soak unsanforized denim before wearing it.

on top of superdenim you will find the encyclopedia which is filled with tons of info about washing,soaking ect.

about your fly-question:i felt the same with my mf riders,and i reckon the okinawa denim is softer than roys cone.but after wearing them for over three months everyday i can say all the butt(on)holes are in good condition and i dont see a problem here.

dont worry too much of your jeans.go out and give them some good hard wear.

Vandon:ALWAYS soak unsanforized denim before wearing it.

on top of superdenim you will find the encyclopedia which is filled with tons of info about washing,soaking ect.

about your fly-question:i felt the same with my mf riders,and i reckon the okinawa denim is softer than roys cone.but after wearing them for over three months everyday i can say all the butt(on)holes are in good condition and i dont see a problem here.

dont worry too much of your jeans.go out and give them some good hard wear.

I have never seen a button-fly collapse.. And if they do, they are just shitty made, to be honest.

does anyone recommend soaking them first or just wear them for awhile and then do a cold soak?

I did a 2 hr hot soak like I do with all my unsanforized denim to get most of the shrinkage out of the way.

Robbie when do you need the pictures in by for the holiday card?

I think the earlier posts disappeared to supertrash.

I want as many people to be involved as possible, and so far i have 3 submissions.

Submit a fit pic to me via SuperMessage anytime between now and December 5th.

thanks!