MY ENTIRE WARDROBE FOR SALE! W+H, Lang, S2A, KZO, NiCo, Acne, AND MORE!

JD May

This is going to take a few posts to get it all in... Post any questions you have right in here or PM me if you want to grab something. Free shipping in CONUS if you're over $100. Thanks!

Outerwear, Jackets & Coats

Marc Jacobs Black Astrakhan Wool Lined Leather Bomber - XL $680

This is, simply put, the ultimate leather bomber. The body is fully lined in incredibly soft astrakhan wool. It's extremely warm. This was a runway piece that retailed at $3500 and is in perfect condition. In other words, it's a steal.

047mz.jpg

Astrakhan Lining -

049ze.jpg

Wings + Horns Black Heavy Fleece Mackinaw - XL - $275

Great jacket from FW08, maybe the highlight of the outerwear they made for that collection. I have worn it fewer than 5 times after picking it up in December, it's too big now. Warm enough to deal with winter here in Vantown wihtout layering, with layering it's even toastier. W+H usually fits small, but this fits true to size in order to allow for said layering.

Stock Picture

25461_1.jpg

Picture of Actual Jacket

069l.jpg

Nice Collective Brushed Cotton Leather Trimmed Trench - XL (fits L) - $250

Also from FW08, this retailed at $650 here. I bought it at Roden Gray. It has a soft, brushed cotton that's meant to gain depth over time (and is starting to show signs of doing so) and brown leather detailing. It also has a full zip-out cotton lining. This is quite slim as it fits a full size smaller than tagged, which shouldn't be too big a shock if you're familiar with NiCo sizing.

052lt.jpg

053qn.jpg

054fb.jpg

Nice Collective Heavy Cotton Bomber Jacket - XXL (fits XL) - $170

I am normally an XL in NiCo but sized up on this because it's so thick. Really heavy bomber, and the outer wears really beautifully and has already gained a depth of character in the 10 times or so I've worn it. The hood and placket are both detachable.

064mi.jpg

Nice Collective Green Hooded Paratrooper Jacket - Slim XL - $50

004iy.jpg

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4585/041n.jpg

Apolis Activism Black Waxed Canvas Vandenberg Jacket - XL - $120

Pretty sick jacket particularly for layering. It's a little wrinkled at the moment because it was in storage. This is a thick canvas, waxed, which makes it pretty much waterproof. It also wears over time to honeycomb, kind of like stiff denim. Fit is true to size, I layered under it when it was cold out and it protected me well from the elements.

Stock pic:

APOL-MS32_V2-BIG.jpg

look%5F6v2%2Ejpg

072wk.jpg

Paul Frank Navy Blue Wool Duffle Coat - L - $90

This is an awesome piece from a label that doesn't generally make anything I'd want. I wanted a slim fit cropped duffle and this one is perfect. It's fully lined in cotton, insulated, incredibly warm, ribbed cuff detail, wood buttons, leather, a heavy lined hood and a solid zip. Really, nothing to fault about it and it fits slim.

055ep.jpg

Cotton Lining (soft and very warm)

058mxz.jpg

Wood toggles, leather detail

059cs.jpg

J. Lindeberg Quentin Crisp 100% Wool Microhoundstooth Summer Jacket - 54 - $120

This jacket is 1/4 lined and made of an extremely fine wool. Not the usual J. Lindeberg line but a special edition, thus the cursive version of the JL logo.

062ls.jpg

Full-size picture: http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/7024/061nk.jpg

Helmut Lang Cowl Neck 2-in-1 Black Felted Wool Coat - L - $325

This is new and unworn, still with tags. The bottom of this jacket is detachable, making the top half into a waist-length jacket. Made of a thick felted wool, the body is lined in cotton. Fastened with a heavy asymmetrical zip. Originally retailed for over $1700 at TheCorner, as seen here: http://www.thecorner.com/HELMUT_LANG/detail/tskay/7B4C1203/cod10/41156296FT/collection_id/7735

130he.jpg

Helmut Lang Cream Cotton Puffa Jacket - XL (fits L) - $300

Really warm jacket with a huge hood. The pictures pretty much tell the story... hard to find a more bad ass puffy jacket than this one. Retailed at... astronomical.

132en.jpg

Rake not included.

CNC Costume National Navy Nylon Hooded Jacket - 54 - $110

Retail on this was over $500. That's sort of absurd, but it is a very nice jacket with some cool details and a slim fit. Fully cotton lined, ribbed cuffs.

006yg.jpg

Surface to Air Paris Tan / Black Cotton Harrington - L - $110

Fits slim, more like a bigger medium. Zip and snap details abound.

003cn.jpg

004yr.jpg

S.W.O.R.D. Black Leather Bomber Jacket - 42 - $275

Slim fit leather jacket. The leather is incredibly buttery and soft. Has ribbed wool knit cuffs and waistband. Retailed for just shy of $1000.

030ae.jpg

Rag & Bone Double Breasted Mackinaw - 44 (fits 42) - $160

Retail $575 on this, from FW08. Awesome coat for fall or spring. Here are some fit pics from Stylesense: http://www.ssense.com/women/product/rag_and_bone/double_breasted_trench/14436?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=products&utm_term=14436

008jcx.jpg

009cg.jpg

Helmut Lang Denim Jacket 42 - $30

From before Lang sold the label, back in the glory days. Nice vintage look to it.

024vo.jpg

025u.jpg

Wrath Arcane Dark Green Tech Overshirt/Jacket XL- $25

Fairly slim fit, excellent piece to have to wear overtop of a shirt or sweater in the spring if it's raining.

038b.jpg

039vt.jpg

Knits & Sweaters

Ralph Lauren Purple Label lightweight cotton knit - L - $50

Tag's coming loose on this a little bit. There is a pinhole in the waistband, barely noticeable but full disclosure nonetheless.

121gy.jpg

123eb.jpg

Jil Sander Grey Cashmere Fisherman Sweater - 54 - $140

Super thick and warm, very heavy stuff. Beautiful hand, see the closeup. 50% cashmere in a tight knit. Fits is true to size. It doesn't quite fit me, so I never wore it, sadly. MSRP at over $800, Yours for a mere $140.

118bs.jpg

Close-Up of Weave

119zj.jpg

Polo RL 100% Lambswool Sweater Vest - size L - $25

Pretty thick wool, slim fit. Ribbed at the waist. There is a spot on the chest where the weave is weak, which can only be seen if you put pressure on it and have something light-coloured behind it. Pictured below.

119zf.jpg

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/492/120rvi.jpg

Polo RL 100% Cashmere V-Neck Sweaters - Blue, Black, Charcoal - XL - $100 each

Retailed for $497.50 apiece. Each worn less than 3 times, they're all like new. Unbelievably soft cashmere.

185f.jpg

187wr.jpg

188kq.jpg

Brooks Brothers Merino Wool Cardi-Vest - L - $30

Retailed at $200. Made in Italy. Really nice pattern on this one. It's in excellent condition.

166du.jpg

167tz.jpg

J.Lindeberg Red Wool Vest - XL - $25

Retail was $190. This has a tiny snag on the v-neck, see the picture below. It was worn twice; not really my style. Very soft wool. The tagged size is XXL but fits like a slim XL.

163rg.jpg

165i.jpg

Wings + Horns Black Cotton Cardi - XL - $90

Fits slim, more like a L. This is from FW08. Wish I had a couple in size L. Oddly the tag is upside down... does that make it rarer? Who can say. Who can say.

085x.jpg

087rg.jpg

FullCircle 2-Layer Black Cotton Cardigan - XL - $30

This is made on the slim block, and fits like a L. Deep v-neck with a cardi overtop. Nice knit, particularly for layering.

083b.jpg

084sb.jpg

Helmut Lang Brown Heavyweight Turtleneck - size XL - $80

This is a really substantial knit with a tight weave. It's tagged a 46 (?!) but in fact fits a slim XL or a L.

117sj.jpg

118h.jpg

B.Son Blue / Cream Heavy Cardigan Slim XL - $80

104nj.jpg

J. Lindeberg Yellow Argyle Cotton Sweater - XL - $45

Retail was $200. Size is tagged XXL, but fits like an XL. Very nice summer sweater.

171zx.jpg

173ai.jpg

172p.jpg

Wings + Horns Tiger Fleece Shawl Neck Sweater – L - $110

Last one left. Incredibly warm, and for me way better than the hoodies. Put together to last until the end of the universe.

004ya.jpg

Shoes & Boots

Generic Man Sportsman in Black Caviar - 44 - $120

These fit like an 11. They are barely used... I love them in theory, but just never seem to wear them in practice, as I don't really wear sneakers much.

084h.jpg

085bz.jpg

086gn.jpg

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1818/087pa.jpg

J. Lindeberg Arena Black Canvas (chuckalikes) - 45 - $50

Worn maybe 2-3 times; again, I don't wear sneakers much. Aside from a little wear on the soles at the heel they might as well be new.

081llq.jpg

080ph.jpg

Le Coq Sportif Brown Leather Army Trainer - 12 - $20

Worn about 5 times. Super low profile and all leather.

077w.jpg

Nice Collective Combat Boots - 11US (fits 11.5) - $225

The ultimate combat boot, they have a green coating that is meant to wear to black over time. That process has only just started as they've been worn about 10 times. These will last forever, by the same maker that makes boots for the army. They're dusted with sand from the Black Rock desert, as the NiCo founders' sort of tribute to the Burning Man festival. They are labelled 11 but fit a 1/2 size bigger. Retailed at $700+.

088pq.jpg

087z.jpg

Paul Smith Nash Brogue in Sigaro - 11UK / 12US - $225

Bought these new and wore them exactly once... I could make it work if I put in an insole but they're a bit too wide for me. Awesome, extremely versatile shoes, get them for less than half price.

025ywm.jpg

Allen Edmonds Mora Brown Double Monk Strap - 12D - $150

Might as well be brand new, I may have worn them twice. They are topy'd, and polished to a slightly darker brown than originally.

070s.jpg

Allen Edmonds Austin Black Wholecut - 13D (Fits Small) - $150

These are a pretty rare find. They were made in the mid 1980s but not worn until I acquired them as new old stock about a year ago. I have worn them about 5 times since then. They fit my feet quite well and I am an 11.5-12, so I would say they fit about a full size small. I guess people in the 80s had small feet? Anyway, they are quite sleek by AE standards and made to a higher standard than much of the stuff they've put out recently. They are topy'd.

056rq.jpg

Vintage Mezlan Cognac Balmoral Ankle Boot - 13D (fits small) - $75

Made in the 70s back when Mezlan understood how to make shoes and used good leather. They are well worn and have a nice patina to them, see the pics. The fit on these is about a 12D. Further proof that people used to size shoes differently, I suppose.

048an.jpg

J Murphy Two-Toned Brown Captoe Balmoral Boots - 12D - $75

Great boots with a two-toned finish. A couple of scuffs here and there, but in good shape overall. Fairly sleek last on these.

034yb.jpg

Salvatore Ferragamo Tramezza Fiorenzo Black Captoe Semibrogue - 12D - $180

Worn less than 10 times, in excellent condition overall; see pics. There is one mark on the outside heel of one of the shoes, which is shown in the picture below. It's tiny and at the back of the shoe, so you'd pretty much have to be lying on the ground and looking for it to notice it, but full disclosure.

062b.jpg

Salvatore Ferragamo Tramezza Mabal Black Captoe Semibrogue Balmoral - 12D - $180

Beautifully made shoes, lightly worn and in very good condition. They have an in-set topy so there is minimal wear to the soles. Really, the pictures speak for themselves.

041bw.jpg

Salvatore Ferragamo Tramezza Mabal Navy Blue Captoe Balmoral Semibrogue - Custom - $180

Same as above but custom-made in navy blue calf with a bit of a grey tone to them, obviously an extremely rare (and very nice) colourway. They are labelled 12B but that is inaccurate, they fit an 11-11.5US. My foot (11.5-12) is fairly high-volume, so they're snug on me. As a result I don't wear them nearly as much as I should. In very good condition, see the pictures.

014mh.jpg

Jeans & Pants

Wings + Horns Straight Cut Raw Indigo - 36 - $150

My favourite denim ever. These are a size 36 and have just started to wear in. I haven't washed them yet. The denim is awesome... well I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

136ja.jpg

135kq.jpg

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2506/132jik.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6858/134oj.jpg

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1036/133gf.jpg

Diesel Paddom Special Edition - Dark Wash - Sz 36x34 - $50

Slim / straight denim in a dark wash. The best thing about Diesel jeans is that they are built like tanks, and will last forever. This is one of their better cuts, which is why I have two pairs. The waist fits a 37-38.

156xt.jpg

157kb.jpg

Diesel Paddom 71L - sz36x34 - $50

Same cut as the above. One of the better vintage washes I've seen, and one of Diesel's best.

140el.jpg

Diesel Levan 008AA - sz36x34 - $20

Straight leg denim, looks like a dark raw jean. There is a scrape on one of the legs, thus the lower price.

153xj.jpg

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6324/154zs.jpg

Acne Jeans Mic Rigid - sz36 - $90

Not washed yet, good shape overall. The classic Acne straight leg cut. The denim is extremely soft.

134dg.jpg

135zs.jpg

Rag & Bone Tapered RB11 - sz36 - $75

Washed once. Heavyweight, stiff denim with cotton waistband. These are from before Rag & Bone moved production to China, they were made in North Carolina.

132qv.jpg

133yv.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9310/131xq.jpg

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9042/130x.jpg

J.Crew Relaxed Cotton Chino - 36 - $10

Standard J.Crew fare, I may have worn them once. Too big for me.

149iy.jpg

John Varvatos Brushed Cotton Military Pant - s54 - $50

148sc.jpg

148sc.jpg

http://img24.imageshack.us/i/146mf.jpg/

Diesel Slim Fit Black Cotton Pant - Sz36 - $30

These are, like the jeans, really well built. The cut is quite slim.

143my.jpg

Hickey Freeman Straight Cut Flat Front Pant - sz36 - $40

Straight leg. Dark grey with a blue and red overcheck. See the closeup for details.

141qt.jpg

142gu.jpg

Paul Smith Mainline Brown Corduroy Pant - 36 - $40

108i.jpg

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2493/112uq

Helmut Lang Cotton Multipocket Cargo Pant - sz54eu - $35

These are new and unworn. Retailed around $300. Pics tell the story, these have pockets all over them. Cool idea, but I couldn't pull it off.

138iw.jpg

139j.jpg

G-Star Distressed Brown Corduroy Pant - sz36 - $30

Straight leg with a slim cut and metal button fly. Probably the nicest thing I've seen from Gstar in person.

136g.jpg

137pm.jpg

[/b][/u]Shirts[/b][/u]

Prada Taupe and White w/ Green and Red Stripe Shirts - 17 - $60 each

123zu.jpg

122yk.jpg

Jil Sander Blue and White with Blue and Pink Stripe Shirts - 17 - $60 each

These are pretty slim fit.

119o.jpg

121zs.jpg

120pw.jpg

Donna Karan Gold Label Black 100% Silk Shirt - L - $20

124mo.jpg

125yx.jpg

Dolce & Gabanna Black Label Grey Check Shirt - Size 17 - $50

These Dolce shirts retail at Harry's here for between $300 and $400, I have a couple of them here going for a steal. This one is a dark grey with a nice check pattern.

099a.jpg

100ot.jpg

Dolce & Gabanna Black Label Taupe Shirt - Size 17 - $20

Same as above; this has a couple of marks on it one on the sleeve and one next to the placket. They're barely noticeable, but nonetheless, the lower price results.

090wf.jpg

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8375/093v.jpg

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3329/094up.jpg

Theory FC Lavender with White Stripes Shirt - Size XL - $25

Complete with Theory's trademark snap-down collar. Has a crease below the bottom button, which is obviously invisible when tucked in, but again, lower price as a result.

095gc.jpg

096br.jpg

Valentino Roma Slim Fit Shirt in Pink - Size 17 - $50

This is new; got this about a month ago but lost weight before I had a chance to wear it. It's brand new and unworn, my loss.

101wbv.jpg

Valentino Roma Slim Fit Shirt in White w/ Burgundy Stripe - 17 - $60

Same as above, never worn.

111qu.jpg

112pjq.jpg

Ralph Lauren Purple Label Polos - Pink w/ White Check, Navy w/ White Dot, Red, - Size L - $35 each, 2 for $60, all 3 for $80.

113tr.jpg

Closeup: http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/516/115j.jpg

Theory Polo in Sky Blue - Size XL - $25

Nice light summer shirt. Has Theory's usual snaps at the placket rather than buttons. Retailed $150.

116ho.jpg

Wings + Horns Green Zip Flannel - L - $120

The classic western flannel from W+H. I have 3 of these for sale. Pretty much speaks for itself... awesome pieces that improve with wear. Riri zips.

124ytn.jpg

125nb.jpg

Wings + Horns Blue Zip Flannel - XL - $120

Note that this is missing the top button. It was missing one of the others, but since the top button doesn't get used anyway I just replaced that button with the top one. This isn't practically noticeable when worn, but full disclosure. Probably the best colourway they ever made.

126pf.jpg

127mz.jpg

Wings + Horns Brown Flannel - size XL (fits L) - $120

This FW08 and fits a size smaller than tagged. Pockets are a bit different from above, and button sleeve placket instead of zips, but same awesome flannel goodness from W+H.

125im.jpg

126fi.jpg

John Varvatos Vintage-Style Heavy Chambray Pullover Shirt - Slim L - $45

This is a really interesting and easy to wear take on the vintage chambray look that I had to have when I saw it, a lot more adventurous than JV is usually. Ultimately, though, it fits a little short for me.

102m.jpg

K.Z.O. Herringbone / Leather Button Down (half lined) - XL (fits slim L) - $100

016ep.jpg

RRL Chambray - L - $60

Classic 2-button chambray that retailed at $185. Worn twice, washed once, now it's too big for me. Fits TTS with a 23" p2p.

128ml.jpg

129sg.jpg

Wings + Horns White Short Sleeved Hoodie - M - $30

Riri zips, classic fleece. Fits true to size. New, never worn... too small.

124pc.jpg

Raf by Raf Contrast Collar Shirt - Blue - XL - $80

Fits slim, like a L.

093v.jpg

Patrik Ervell Club Collar Shirt in Grey - XL - $90

New, never worn. Love the material, but got smaller before I could wear it and now doesn't fit.

091d.jpg

Patrik Ervell Club Collar Shirt in Seafoam Green - XL (tailored) - $90

This is the same shirt as above, but tailored to fit closer to a L. You can take 'em both for $140.

095ae.jpg

Theory Taupe Snap-Down Collar FC Shirt- L - $30

This was made before they moved production to China. Nice shirt, particularly for layering.

089a.jpg

John Varvatos Pale Yellow Batik Pattern Shirt - L - $45

093vp.jpg

John Varvatos Grey / Black Patterned Shirt - L - $45

097l.jpg

Band of Outsiders Green Stripe Shirt - XL - $85

Fits a little bigger than BoO usually does, more like a true L.

131n.jpg

Steven Alan Reverse Seam Shirt, Black / White Check - XL - $75

113tp.jpg

115fc.jpg

Helmut Lang Cream Shirt - XL - $80

Fits quite slim and short, a lot like the BoO above. Made during the Lang era before the line was sold.

100bx.jpg

102jq.jpg

Wings + Horns Grey Polo - XL - $40

Substantial grey cotton with epaulets and cloth covered buttons. Slim fit, closer to a L.

109dh.jpg

108x.jpg

Wings + Horns White Chest Pocket Polo - L - $35

Epaulets, chest pocket and a horizontal stripe woven into the fabric, as you can see in the closeup. Barely worn.

111rwp.jpg

112id.jpg

Wings + Horns White Long Placket Polo - L - $50

This is a heavier weight thick textured cotton, a really nice FW piece. Note that there is a bit of yellowing under the collar, could be bleached out.

Take all 3 W+H polos for $100.

177ff.jpg

178q.jpg

Wings + Horns Thermal Henleys - Grey and Navy - L - $35 each, or both for $60

These are really warm. The navy is a full long sleeve, the grey is a 3/4 sleeve and is an absolutely awesome layering piece.

105uw.jpg

106vm.jpg

Spruce (by CYC Design, same maker as W+H using same materials) Summer Polos - Purple, Yellow and Orange. Have 2 yellow, 1 each of the others. $15 each, or all 4 for $45.

191tp.jpg

192tl.jpg

Wings + Horns Striped Woven V-Neck Tees in Black/White and Grey/Green - Size L - $30 each or both for $50

These are fairly thick tees. As you can see from the close-up they're made of a textured woven material.

103u.jpg

104kp.jpg

Wings + Horns Black Woven V-Neck Tee - S - $25

042ti.jpg

Fabric Detail: http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/528/043agy.jpg

Wings + Horns Thermal Long Sleeve T-Shirt - L - $35

174zz.jpg

175k.jpg

Michael J. Krell Sleeve Pocket Cotton Hoodie in Off-White - XL (fits L) - $40

Slim fit, very soft cotton.The hood has a shawl neck which is a nice effect. This is tagged XL but fits really slim.

102gr.jpg

Suits & Sportcoats

Burberry Prorsum Cream 3 Button High-Stance Jacket - Slim 52 - $100

The wool has been treated to have a stiffer texture. There is some slight discoloration on one of the arms that I have attempted to picture below, I haven't tried getting it cleaned. Retail was $1500.

077copy.jpg

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8613/079tv.jpg

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8753/075i.jpg

Hugo Boss Unstructured Wool Jacket - 52 - $100

This is a really interesting jacket from a label I normally wouldn't be interested in, but aside from the tag itself you would think it was made by Engineered Garments or something... cotton lined, no shoulder padding, patch pockets with button flaps and a really awesome texture to the material; see the closeup. The peak lapels have a leather detail with stitching.

080nl.jpg

081ds.jpg

Agnes B Charcoal Wool Jacket - 54 - $150

083at.jpg

086nk.jpg

085mc.jpg

Club Monaco 2 Button Check Jacket - 42 - $80

089vr.jpg

091q.jpg

PS Paul Smith Black Cropped DB Jacket - 42 - $200

093bq.jpg

Maybe the raddest lining I have ever seen.

094x.jpg

Polo by Corneliani 1/4 Lined Silk 3/2 Roll Summer Jacket - 42L - $175

095q.jpg

096sq.jpg

Helmut Lang 2b Navy Pinstripe Cotton Jacket - 42 - $175

100xr.jpg

Lapels: http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2128/101md.jpg

Ermengildo Zegna 3b Silk & Wool Glenplaid Sportcoat - 54 - $250

107xx.jpg

Full Sized Picture here: http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9507/103fv.jpg

Polo by Corneliani 100% Silk Herringbone Jacket - 44L - $200

109zi.jpg

110jlt.jpg

Canali Green w/ Brown Check 90%/10% Wool/Cashmere Jacket - 44L - $125

Excuse the wrinkling, this is in fantastic condition, but needs a press.

113hw.jpg

114qb.jpg

Theory 2b Navy Cotton Jacket - 44 - $100

117sx.jpg

J. Lindeberg 2b Charcoal w/ Pink Pinstripe Bellied Lapel Jacket - 54 - $125

111fh.jpg

112la.jpg

Helmut Lang 2b Navy Jacket - 54L/42L - $100

066q.jpg

Helmut Lang Grey Shadow Stripe 3B Slim Suit - 42 - $170

062h.jpg

064e.jpg

Banana Republic Herringbone Jacket - 44 - $20

089m.jpg

091w.jpg

Ralph Lauren Purple Label Glenplaid 3/2 Roll Suit with Blue Overcheck - 44 - $350

Made in England by Chester Barrie. I only got to wear this beautiful thing once before I lost all of this weight and it is now too big.

159m.jpg

160ey.jpg

Close-up Detail: http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5343/161wa.jpg

Oxxford Gibbons Grey Nailhead 2 Button Suit - 42 - $325

And this one, I only got a chance to wear twice. Amazing spring/summer suit, 1/4 lined.

151fm.jpg

152h.jpg

Polo by Corneliani Solid Navy Blue 2 Button Suit - 44 - $275

This was bought, hemmed, and worn once. In other words, it might as well be brand new, in a staple colour. Great suit, wish it still fit.

148hk.jpg

149q.jpg

Corneliani Mainline Steel Grey 3/2.5 Roll Suit - 44 - $275

Worn twice, the sun makes this look lighter than it is. It's a very dark matte steel grey. As always, superior Corneliani quality in a staple colour.

146cb.jpg

147tq.jpg

Polo by Corneliani Brown Nailhead 2 Button Suit - 44 - $250

This has been worn fewer than 5 times. See the closeup for the nailhead pattern.

142dyv.jpg

143my.jpg

Polo by Corneliani Brown with White Stripe Cashmere / Wool 3 Button Suit - 44 - $250

This was actually tagged a 46, but fits a 44, as it's the slimmer Bleecker cut. Amazingly soft wool/cashmere blend, and slim lapels. Worn 3 times, like new.

137md.jpg

138kk.jpg

Hickey Freeman 3/2 Roll Grey Plaid Suit - 42 - $70

Picked this up off of ebay because I liked the fabric pattern. Very soft wool, but it doesn't fit, so I never wore it. Passing it along at a loss.

139mq.jpg

140tf.jpg

Ties

First, from left to right here is a Jil Sander green wool knit ($70), a Prada golden scotch check ($40), a Ralph Lauren Purple Label hand-folded silk in sky blue ($35), a Gianfranco Ferre in a dark blue herringbone sort of stripe ($30), a Givenchy Paris in grey stripe ($40) and an Alfred Dunhill, burgundy with elephants ($30).

170gp.jpg

Next up, the two floral paisleys in red and gold, as well as the lavender scotch check, are all Dolce & Gabanna and are unworn; I would like $70 for the paisleys and $55 for the scotch check. The two ties on the right are Canali, the first being yellow with a blue stripe ($60), and the second being a blue with white paisley ($70).

168g.jpg

Next, the three ties on the left are Burberry. The first is a soft pink with black and red check ($50), the second is Burberry's signature tan nova check ($50), the third is a tone-on-tone burgundy check with white Burberry insignia ($60). The two on the right are both Versace. The first is a grey and black stripe with an embossed medusa logo at the tip ($60), and the second is a really soft blue and black check with medusa print ($50). In fact that print is a little less obvious in real life and quite subtle, but the flash made it more apparent in this picture.

169xz.jpg

Last but not least, a Dolce & Gabanna black tone on tone paisley ($60), and the same Jil Sander knit tie as in the first picture above, which I added here for a better idea of the colour. I took a close-up so that the pattern would be more visible on the Dolce item.

171l.jpg

Thanks, just post questions below!

^ Hahaha.

I lost weight, I need to finance a move to a new city, place I'm moving into is smaller and won't have room for all this stuff... kind of a perfect storm really. I have a pair of denim coming my way, some CPs, and a lot of tees that weren't posted. Even if all this sells I'll be fine for clothings. Or I could do an emperor's new clothes kind of deal and just wear nothing. "You like it? Miharayasuhiro SS2014, I got the hookups. He's gonna do a super minimalist thing."

• 2 months later...