Fs The Flat Head S/s Check Shirt 44

big truck

I am having a clear to fund my impending trip around (most of) the world.

This is the Flat Head selvedge check shirt in blue and black size 44. I am a bit short on a measure at the moment but the approx measurements on Selfedge weret 44 inch chest, length down the back 30 inches. I normally take 44 in FH shirts and this is spot on.

It is made of a denim type cotton material, has selevdge accents and square pearl snap buttons. It is the usual FH quality and attention to detail.

I have worn the shirt a few times (less than 10) and washed it accordingly. It is in excellent condition, no tears, stains, rips etc. I dont think it has shrunk much and I remember the Selfedge site saying that these kind of shirts shrink minimally if all.

How much? 135$ shipped anywhere. Please dont message me with offers or message me if you dont really have any interest in buying it - it could potentially prevent someone else who is genuinely interested in missing out whilst I am waiting for someone to get back to me who will never actually do so! Hope you understand.

I have sold plenty of items to Sufu members and my ebay name is the_magic_wislon so check out my 100% feedback there.

I am also selling the re/black long sleeved version of this shirt.

Get me at [email protected] or by PM.Please dont post here asking a question as my account is not set up to notify me of replies.

Thank you!

Nick

DSC01010.jpg

DSC01011.jpg

DSC01012.jpg

• 1 month later...