Attain Proxy - UK

attainproxy

Attain Proxy - Any online store in the UK.

Homepage

= No minimum order.

= Reliable and fast.

= Thorough communication.

= Any shop that ships to the UK.

I'm charging the price of the item + shipping to me and to you + 9% + gift/paypal 4%.

Recorded delivery for all orders to ensure security and to keep you up to date on where your order is.

All you need to do is provide a link of the item you want, specify what size/colour etc and I will update you every step of the way via e-mail.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I placed an order through Attain Proxy last week and just wanted to share my experience for anyone who may be on the fence about using the service.

The communication has been excellent and I have been receiving updates about my order every step of the process. Jack underestimated the shipping cost and didn't even ask me to pay the difference. I have been totally satisfied with the process thus far and I can't wait to receive my order in the next few days.

If you need to proxy something from the UK, you can't go wrong with using Attain Proxy. The service has been quick and friendly, the communication has been excellent, and the service charge is quite fair.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just posting some positive feedback.

Last week I got in contact with Attain Proxy [Jack] re a uniqlo proxy order. He replied within 10 minutes with a detailed quote. Within 5 minutes of me sending through payment, he had placed the order with uniqlo. His quote for shipping to Aus turned out to be pretty spot-on (actually it was £1 more than he quoted, which he covered).

He has just sent me an email with photos of the shipping receipts, and tracking numbers. Totally professional service, totally helpful and accommodating guy, would highly recommend. I'll post again when the goods arrive. Thanks man :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i also made use of the service of jack. this service is absolutely amazing. i contacted jack last week, within a day he send me an e-mail with estimated costs and info.

as soon i transferred him the money he replied with an e-mail that the order has been made and within few days he contacted me again stating that the actual costs where cheaper than expected so he refunded an amount of the sum.

2 days later the package arrived and i'm very pleased with the product and the service.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...