FS: Julius Black Waxed Denim Jacket

was the fit wrong? what's the problem? Just curious.

Are you gonna get it for your brother, R? Sorry, it didn't work out for you, P! Actually you should charge the buyer for the shipping fees (still cheap compare to the retail price tho). i didn't think that the shipping fee will cost me a lot (including the _7 hanger and the bag) via ems w/ the # from Tokyo to US tho.

Anyways, really cool Black Waxed Destroyed Jacket from Julius. i still think that this piece's much better than the current version and the older version.

17-1.jpg

Are you gonna get it for your brother, R? Sorry, it didn't work out for you, P! Actually you should charge the buyer for the shipping fees (still cheap compare to the retail price tho). i didn't think that the shipping fee will cost me a lot (including the _7 hanger and the bag) via ems w/ the # from Tokyo to US tho.

Anyways, really cool Black Waxed Destroyed Jacket from Julius. i still think that this piece's much better than the current version and the older version.

17-1.jpg

I was thinking about seeing if he's interested he's a 48ish so the real problem is the arm width. But yeah, super fly looking piece.