Common Projects (sz 42), Red Wing GTs, Dsquared Work Jacket, and More

thomasec

All of this is from my personal collection. The majority of it has never been worn, and many still have the original tags. All prices include free shipping within the continental US, and are guaranteed to be exactly as described, or I will promptly refund your money.

Interest check on this BNWOT DSquared2 work inspired jacket, size 52 (their tagged size "large", but fits like a pretty TTS or slim medium). Amazing, amazing jacket, with incredible details, it just doesn't really fit with the rest of my wardrobe. Will post measurements if there's interest. Would like to get $400, but am open to offers and trades:

img2401d.jpg

img2402bo.jpg

img2404rt.jpg

img2406.jpg

Added! Tanner Goods Belt, size 32. Same one seen here, except with one coat of Obenaufs leather protector applied, so it's a bit darker. Still essentially brand new. $45

http://www.tannergoods.com/?page_id=12&category=4&product_id=79

Essentially brand new in box pair of Red Wing Gentlemen's Travelers size 8.5 US. Worn around the house a few times before realizing they were way too narrow for me. $165

img2396sm.jpg

img2398sm.jpg

Also, a brand new in box pair of Common Projects White Safari Boots, in a size 42 (US size 9). Full disclosure here, these were the absolute last pair in the store, so they may have minor, minor wear from people trying them on, but the only thing I could find wrong with them was a minor scuff on the laces. I have not worn them once since I bought them. Ideally would like to trade for a white pair of Achilles Lows in roughly the same size, but will let go for $170.

img2374lresizepleasesma.jpg

img2383eusmall.jpg

img2375lsmall.jpg

img2385eresizepleasesma.jpg

John Varvatos Converse low profile. Size 9.5, very, very, good condition. Ended up being too small for me, so I ordered the same one in a larger size. Comes with original box, and bag. $45 --> $40 shipped:

img1877.jpg

BBlessing Light Blue Cardigan. Purchased last year from Gargyle. Please note that the buttons that go above where a normal cardigan would button have been removed, but will be included in the sale. $65 --> $60

img1837d.jpg

img1838z.jpg

Measurements:

Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5"

Shoulder seem to end of sleeve: 26"

P2P: 19.5"

Length top to bottom: 27.5"

Triple Five Soul argyle pattern shirt. Size Medium. Price: $35 --$25.

dsc9136.jpg

dsc9139o.jpg

Here are the measurements:

Pit to Pit 20"

Shoulder to Shoulder 18"

Shoulder down sleeve 28"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...