Heavyweight high rise jeans

Mifune

Denim experts,

I am looking for heavyweight Japanese jeans made with a higher rise, like the 55 Levis or Lee 101b.

Can you suggest which makers produce these jeans, and which specific model is high rise, so I might be able to order them?

Thanks

Thank you for your replies.

I have done quite a bit of research on this forum, but the detail of which jeans are “high rise” is not easy to extract. And then pairing that information with examples of high rise in heavyweight denim (>19 ozs) is another bit of drilling down. So I figured some of you might know this off the top of your heads.

I think there are a lot of guys who like a higher rise on their pants in general and who have difficulty finding them these days. So I suspected it might be of more general interest to many readers and lurkers here. For this reason, I posted the question as a thread and not a small question.

Sugarcane, and McCoys also make high rise, heavy jeans? Which models should I be looking at?

I don't know any heavyweight denim (> 19 oz) from SugarCane and McCoys. Those two brands do more authentic repros and such heavy denim wasn't used back in the days.

For more heavyweight denim with high rise you could look at Studio d'Artisan. They do sometimes special runs in their x01-cut. That's a high rise cut and SDA has denim up to 23 oz. Otherwise check IronHeart. But I don't recall make them high rise cuts.