hanging denim

seoulfully

i ran a search but couldn't find an answer. i know there is a lot of opinions on how to store denim when not wearing (hanging, folded, on the floor, etc), but hanging in particular. i have the hangers that clasp together (two wooden slabs clamped together basically). when hanging denim, regular hang (though i suppose it would apply to after wash as well, though i'd imagine maybe a different answer), is it better to hang from the waist or hang from the hems? thanks!

denim doesn't own me at all. i just wondered if it made any difference. to this point in my life all denim has either been folded in my closet or in a pile on the floor.

DDML - hahha... hmm, err... my scrolling finger is sprained... yeah, that's why i didn't scroll down to the thread that like 10 below this one on the main page... yeah, that's it. so i see from that thread that the answer to this question is always someone saying it doesn't matter, someone saying toss them on the floor, and someone saying just wear them and don't care so much! hahaha. btw, the thread referenced in the thread you posted is what got me thinking about this.

Edited by seoulfully on Mar 21, 2006 at 07:31 AM

Edited by seoulfully on Mar 21, 2006 at 07:46 AM