SHOES

BOORADLEY

alright well i seem to be having problems picking up some new kicks. ive been rocking black cons and white cons with alot of my shit for a few years now and i love them. i am a tall dude, 6'2 and i have size 12 feet and i wear tapered jeans.. so dont suggest dunks and shit like that ahha because it dosent suit me at all. i have some checkered vans i wore before they became popular like the cons. Any suggestions for new kicks??

ps. not german army ala dior ahha thanks guys

^^

That's interesting because I've never heard of the brand before, but a week ago, I stop buy a shop and they only had CR sneaks. Are they new? Or have I been living in a hole?

On topic: Check out Pony as well.

Edited by oOmegaOo on Mar 19, 2006 at 07:40 PM

Quote:

^^

That's interesting because I've never heard of the brand before, but a week ago, I stop buy a shop and they only had CR sneaks. Are they new? Or have I been living in a hole?

On topic: Check out Pony as well.

Edited by oOmegaOo on Mar 19, 2006 at 07:40 PM

--- Original message by oOmegaOo on Mar 19, 2006 07:31 PM

The company was launched in 2002. It's from CA.

As for living in a hole, i believe that is what them selfes has been doing until quite recently. At least when speaking of non-local markets.

Another tip: Tretorn

Edited by iohan on Mar 19, 2006 at 07:47 PM

I see, thanks for the heads-up.

deathmulletonfire: I'm not sure if you're looking for a different brand, or a different (non chuck) style. Either way, Pony might have what you need.

And I don't think it's a secret here, but zappos.com has a wide selection of shoes to browse through. I haven't seen another site with as big of a variety.

• 7 months later...