Evisu Lot# 2000, No. 1 or 2 sizing?

LanceP

What size would you guys recommend for me in these? I compared the waist measurements given online with my own jeans, and it looks like I need a 30W. Just looking for some personal feedback from anyone who actually owns a pair, or anyone who'd know. I wear a 30 in Imperial Raw Dukes, 30 in Nudies, and a 29 in A.P.C. New Standards.

I have a pair of the 2000 No. 2, and the Earthmarket chart seems closer to the true unwashed size. The Hinoya chart looks more like the size after washing.

Be aware that the No. 2 denim is sanforized and the No. 1 denim is not sanforized, so the shrinkage will be much more of a factor in the latter case.

From danish retailer and they are all made in Hong Kong. I've got 5 pairs, so there must be something about it.

Altough, some of them are bigger than other. They are all size 34, but 2 of them, i can easly pull down, others are tight as hell

Edited by antihelt on Mar 19, 2006 at 03:14 PM

Lance,

I wear nudie RRDS in 29 (and reeeaally tight in 28) and I have evisu #2 2000s in 29 which I think fit perfectly. I bought them at the evisu store in daikanyama, tokyo. I tried on the 28s but couldn't do up the top button.

I'd say if you're a 30 in the nudies, you shouldn't go any lower than 29 in evisu. They don't tend to stretch quite as much as the RRDS do. Hope this helps! Good luck with them, they're great jeans!

Keep the Funk alive