Nike Dunk SB Medicom 2007

KickFiend

im more an adidas guy... i have a pair of white adidas stan smith, a pair of red/white adidas goodyears, a pair of bullboxers and a pair of creative recreation fidels....

i just dont like the skater shoe look of the dunks, the too high sole of the air force ones....

Quote:

im more an adidas guy... i have a pair of white adidas stan smith, a pair of red/white adidas goodyears, a pair of bullboxers and a pair of creative recreation fidels....

i just dont like the skater shoe look of the dunks, the too high sole of the air force ones....

--- Original message by TRDK on Mar 19, 2006 01:22 PM

You wear Stan Smiths but don't like dunks?

I think the number of robberies committed in the UK in Stan Smiths is second only to Reebok Classics.

Quote:

Honestly, the shoe is a fucking blurr - it could be anything and people are already saying "these are so hot" etc.... Has anyone actually seen them?

--- Original message by THEBOY on Mar 19, 2006 04:14 PM

Personally I like the blur. If the shoe was all pixelated and shit that'd be pretty sick.

Yes?

Quote:

Teaser Picture! Via Jeff Staples blog on Honeyee

http://www.kick-fiend.com/archives/2006/03/18/nike-dunk-sb-medicom-2007-tease/

--- Original message by KickFiend on Mar 18, 2006 03:21 PM

You know, if you open it up in photoshop, zoom out a bit, it looks like the Medicom 3M dunk exactly.

http://www.baskew.com

Quote:

im gonna get a lot of hate for this... dunks, jordan and air force ones, er the most ugly shoes in the world... i would never buy a pair and would never wear a pair...

--- Original message by TRDK on Mar 19, 2006 01:10 AM

and how can you say theyre ugly? the dunk is just a shoe...theres not enough to it for it to be ugly. its like calling a vans slip on ugly. af1 i can understand with the soles. and jordans, well, theres 21 of em, not to mention the countless others under the jordan name.

not hate, just confusion i guess.

BALDERDASH.

Anticipation is already building up..

Hey, if I took the picture you people would be seeing the official model to come out.

But rumor has it there will be a Low, Mid, and high Medicom SB. And those are not the 3ms that released already...

Jeff Staple (I am sure some of you heard of) had a interview with Head manager at Medicom...he took pictures of the lows, and toys etc...he can not show the actual pic yet (medicom would be in trouble with nike)

Join the new shoe forum

www.kick-fiend.com/forum

www.kick-fiend.com

Quote:

Anticipation is already building up..

Hey, if I took the picture you people would be seeing the official model to come out.

But rumor has it there will be a Low, Mid, and high Medicom SB. And those are not the 3ms that released already...

Jeff Staple (I am sure some of you heard of) had a interview with Head manager at Medicom...he took pictures of the lows, and toys etc...he can not show the actual pic yet (medicom would be in trouble with nike)

--- Original message by KickFiend on Mar 20, 2006 12:28 AM

You dorks will believe anything these days.

Quote:
Quote:

im gonna get a lot of hate for this... dunks, jordan and air force ones, er the most ugly shoes in the world... i would never buy a pair and would never wear a pair...

and how can you say theyre ugly? the dunk is just a shoe...theres not enough to it for it to be ugly. its like calling a vans slip on ugly. af1 i can understand with the soles. and jordans, well, theres 21 of em, not to mention the countless others under the jordan name.

--- Original message by 350poundhotcakes on Mar 19, 2006 06:36 PM

im just sayin that i would never buy a pair, because in MY OPINION they are ugly...

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by 350poundhotcakes on Mar 19, 2006 06:36 PM

Van's Slipons are ugly.

sorry. :(

Quote:

no offence.

but do you realize how many shoes you are hating on by that statement?

you're talking about 23 shoe models many of which are basically mothers of many other shoes designed either by Nike itself or by other companies. I honestly think if you think all of them are ugly, you probably don't like sneakers at all. don't tell me you hate chuck taylors tooicon_smile_shock.gif

I agree that dunks are ridiculously hyped. and I really don't get the concept of collabing with Medicom on

dunks. this is the 4th pair in 2+ years. Medicom makes vinyl toys, can someone tell me why they get to make skate shoes??

Quote:
Quote:

no offence.

but do you realize how many shoes you are hating on by that statement?

you're talking about 23 shoe models many of which are basically mothers of many other shoes designed either by Nike itself or by other companies. I honestly think if you think all of them are ugly, you probably don't like sneakers at all. don't tell me you hate chuck taylors tooicon_smile_shock.gif

I agree that dunks are ridiculously hyped. and I really don't get the concept of collabing with Medicom on

dunks. this is the 4th pair in 2+ years. Medicom makes vinyl toys, can someone tell me why they get to make skate shoes??

--- Original message by chaos1124 on Mar 21, 2006 11:17 AM

They made a series of Nike SB toys, similar to kubricks.

Because they are usually done by the artists that might have collaborated on other items such as sneakers, or maybe, they just like the toys? I know I got interested in shoes and stuff after collecting books/toys and seeing their shoes too.