IC: EG, APC, N&F, RG, Cheap Monday

thebarsmydestinati

Hit the warehouse sale on the first day and bought a boatload of pants -- only to think that, you know, maybe I don't need so many pairs of trousers.

These are all stock photos below, with source credits; all items will ship, price includes shipping CONUS. For shipping internationally, be prepared to add 20 bucks. Prices are basically what I got them for, plus a little bit for shipping (or minus a bit to be competitive).

This is an interest check, so I'm not sure if I'll be parting with these items, but here they are and the prices. Real photos, measurements in detail, and so on will be made available on inquiry. Thanks for looking!

Engineered Garments Charcoal Fatigues, sz. 28 - 140 USD --> 100 USD --> 80 USD --> 70 USD --> 60 USD

4388498596_25e1fe12d3_b.jpg

egq184herringbonem.jpg

(Via Rakuten)

APC Khaki Chinos, size S - SOLD

APC Petit Standard Brown Cords, sz. 32 - SOLD

Rogues Gallery Canvas Pants, Stone, size S - 30 USD --> 15 USD

289511_kylepointer_002.jpg

(via Kyle A. @ Lookbook.nu)

4388498522_cf85159d5f_o.jpg

(via RG's website}

Naked & Famous Black Gabardine Skinny Guy - SOLD

Black Kostym by Cheap Monday Jazz Jacket, size Small - SOLD

Users have requested measurements, so:

APC PS Cords, tagged sz. 32

Waist: 34" (17" laid flat)

Front Rise: 10"

Thigh: 11"

Knee: 8"

Cuff: 7"

Inseam: 34ish again, like most Petit Standards. You can't stack these like denim, though, so I'd have 'em altered, probably

They pretty much fit like petit standards, though they will probably stretch less than the denim.

APC Chinos

Waist: 16.5" (laid flat)

Front Rise: 11"

Thigh: 10"

Knee: 7"

Cuff: 7"

Straight-legged and slim.

Price drops all around -- this is the last drop, since there's only so much loss I want to sustain; if there's no interest, I'll just incorporate them into my wardrobe. The cords are probably going to go to the tailor for slight alterations at the end of today without further interest.

The drop on the fatigues is pretty substantial, since the other gentleman selling a pair in sz. 30 hasn't had any luck at a higher price. It's killing me, so unless those go pretty quick I'll probably keep them just to feel the worsted softness of the wool.

Thanks!