hundreds?

Guest freedomfighter

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha my pager from middle/early high school still works in my hometown. thing never got shut off. i need to bring it back.

i just think its a bit weird they drop on the same day as supreme, yet sell out faster than they did. i bet they sold out of initial stocks or whatever they had their "inventory" set to on the web site.

Edited by mlproject on Mar 16, 2006 at 10:54 PM

I also never really got why people seemed to support the hundreds so much. Designs, quality, and final impact seem to be awfully bland and uninspiring. I do respect the hard work and effort these guys have put in, but this stuff just isn't my cup of tea.

don't like their designs at all. the prints are fucking huge on the shirts, which makes em more appealing to 16year olds I guess. some of the designs are allright, but I wouldn't wear that shit....don't understand the hype

don't like their designs at all. the prints are fucking huge on the shirts, which makes em more appealing to 16year olds I guess. some of the designs are allright, but I wouldn't wear that shit....don't understand the hype

Quote:
Quote: Fuck you Minya, he started it.

I forget how young people are on this forum....

--- Original message by Jay Allen on Mar 17, 2006 04:33 AM

Im 28 icon_smile_big.gif

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

I thought I was the only one who doesn't get this shit....

Maybe I'm not down enough to understand.

I'll agree that the USUGrow or whatever the hell it was shirt was hot...but the Hundreds didn't make it hot USUGrow did.

I just can't get over how corny this crap is.

Edited by KFC ONE on Mar 17, 2006 at 07:23 AM

Quote: Stussy and SSUR sell to Niketalkers too

STUSSY FOR SURE, ALL THEIR SHIRTS GO HAND AND HAND WITH ALL THE NEW SB SHIT.

IM SURE 85% OF NIKETALK DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT SSUR AND THE 15% THAT DO MIGHT KNOW THE REBEL APE DESIGN.

GET SOME WEIGHT ON YOU LIKE THAT FAT BITCH DELLA REESE.

I can not believe what I am reading!

Are you people fuckin serious with all this nonsence you are talking?

Listen to yourselves.... jealousy is dripping out of you like sweat.

It is funny how as soon as a company starts to blow up,

everyone that has their own line or thinks they are some

sort of fashion expert starts hating.

"If you aint bein hated on, You ain doin shit!"

The Hundreds are killin it and their is nothing that your

little shit talking minds can possibly do about it.

I know The Hundreds personally as well as the people at Digital Gravel.

FYI... The Hundreds really did sell out of all that shit over nite....... Sorry fellaz!

The Hundreds have a bigger fan base then u could ever imagine because they appeal to

more than just Hypebeasts and designers that have nothing better to do than sit here behind a

computer feeling sorry for themselves that The Hundreds sells better

than their stuff does.

The Hundreds is Huge! Get use to it.

OH THEY MAKE MOVES NO DOUBT.. RESPECT THE HUSTLE..

DONT BE MAD FILTHY.. HATERS IS GOOD FOR YA!

GET SOME WEIGHT ON YOU LIKE THAT FAT BITCH DELLA REESE.

Edited by Selegna on Mar 17, 2006 at 12:26 PM

the hundreds is huge. Regardless if you feel their designs are not, bobby has his shit on point. I think they have released some really dope shit [micky tee, hip hop is dead tee] and some boring stuff, but so does every other streetwear company. get over it.

everyone is so full of hate

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Quote:

everyone is so full of hate

"if I don't like it, I don't like it that don't mean that i'm hating"

I think they are doing a great job marketing themselves, i'm just not too into their stuff.

Edited by d on Mar 17, 2006 at 02:14 PM

the paisley hoodie was real dope. but quite frankly, most of their shit sucks. 90% of the hundred's tee shirts are fucking gay looking. A shirt that says "huge"? A shirt with a picture of a beeper on it? cream filled donut shop? sweet, dude.

I will say this though. They have the best crew out of any streetwear brands. I think the main appeal of the company (to me at least) is the fact that the guys are real as fuck and cool people.

Quote: I will say this though. They have the best crew out of any streetwear brands. I think the main appeal of the company (to me at least) is the fact that the guys are real as fuck and cool people.

They've got a 4xl tee wearing wigger, overweight middle eastern dude, and an asian guy. Yes, cool people.