Spring 06 Red Monkey Jeans

Bill2

My store, UP AGAINST THE WALL, in Beverly Center as well as our Foxhills Mall location will have our Spring Red Monkey's tomorrow, Friday March 17th.

We will be getting approx thirty pair, in about a dozen different styles.

Feel free to call the store with questions: 310-659-1321

And to the inevitable future-haters out there....Yes, I am an authorized Red Monkey retailer. Yes, the Red Monkeys are very over done and gaudy. But, it is my job to sell them. My commission checks buy me new APC's.........

Fuck....more shit to buy

No online shop at the moment. I am working on posting pictures of the pocket designs, as the jeans have come in (a day early!! loving fedex today....)

If there is something that you must have and you aren't in the LA area, I can try and work out a payment/shipping plan for you

Fuck....more shit to buy

Quote:

My store, UP AGAINST THE WALL, in Beverly Center as well as our Foxhills Mall location will have our Spring Red Monkey's tomorrow, Friday March 17th.

We will be getting approx thirty pair, in about a dozen different styles.

Feel free to call the store with questions: 310-659-1321

And to the inevitable future-haters out there....Yes, I am an authorized Red Monkey retailer. Yes, the Red Monkeys are very over done and gaudy. But, it is my job to sell them. My commission checks buy me new APC's.........

--- Original message by Bill on Mar 16, 2006 01:29 PM

At least you're being honest. I don't like RMC though.

Speaking of bootleg....

I just realized yesterday at the store that just like PRPS, Red Monkey has also introduced a bootleg style. They are not raw, nor are they selvage. they are a light blue washed denim, with minor abrassions holes on the fronts of them, almost like a Seven's wash. They have the basic wave embroidery on the back pockets. They run long and with a healthy bootcut, pretty much a flare.

And while I'm writing.....The selvage on the Raw Indigo RMC's has also changed. It used to be a half redline halfe black line selvage. Now it is a Red and Green rainbow selvage line....really nice actually, definitely my favorite part of the new ones. The dry blacks are still availible in the 15 oz. black also.

Fuck....more shit to buy

so post the pictures

DOES WHAT I SAY INTEREST YOU?

I am available for employment,

full time, part time, & consulting, depending on the numbers

I am willing to work for major companies, brands, stores, and magazines

possibly whereever you want me to work, or what gap you need filled is up for discussion, from working directly with clothes to freelance writing

feel free to inquire about anything

contact email: [email protected]