Hot Labels Wanted

p4 marketing

Hi all.

We are looking for the hottest brands from Italy, Denmark, France, Spain, or elsewhere in Europe. Also the US market is interesting.

We are a fashion showroom located in the heart of Germany - Düsseldorf and we are looking for strong brands that want to be present in Germany.

We have 2 main target groups in our agency:

1. Young fashion. Our strongest label is "Revolution" (www.rvlt.dk) from Denmark. Referring to a target group (men and woman) from 18 to 35 years.

2. Middle to top fashion. Here our strongest labels are "Hoss Homeless" from Spain (www.hosshomeless.es) and "AB Soul" from Italy (www.absoul.it).

Any ideas?

Please let us know about it.

Thanks

On the womenswear higher pricepoint side, Catherine Malandrino (American, but I think out of Paris right now) and Marni might fit in well. Not new brands by any stretch, but they may fit your aesthetic. Tocca is another brand to look into.

For the youth market, Retrofame (www.retrofame.com) out of Vienna might be good for you. I am also representing a line unitl we have European distributorship, so PM me if you are interested.