95 Degree Wash?

mickawes

Hey Everyone

My Greycasted Nudie RRs are gonna hit their 200 day mark pretty soon (my targeted washing date), and I really want to wash them in a high temp to get as much contrast as possible. I dont care if they tear or rip or anything. I just wanna make them transform as much as possible really.

Anyway, I was thinking, what would a 95 degree wash do? I heard of people doing 60 and 40 degree washes, but is there any reason not to do a 95 degree wash?

Anyone have any personal experiences? Maybe some reasons as to which wash to choose?

Im not too worried about having light jeans, I got enough dark ones, and want to cop a new dry pair soon.

Whats your opinions?

I washed my APC NS in ultra hot water (hot enough i had to use a hanger to submerge the jeans, not bare hands).

the result was slight shrinkage (I think cause APCs just dont shrink much no matter what) but heavy dye loss and a lot more contrast then i expected. you can see the pics I just put em in the BEFORE/AFTER thread.