Visvim Buckminster 10

itsmedeka

PAYMENT

Paypal (must have a verified account with a confirmed home address)

Please add 3% paypal fee or send payment as "gift"

Buyer pays for shipping unless noted otherwise

International shipping available contact me for pricing

Local pickups are fine in the Southern California area

CONTACT INFO

Email: [email protected]

Aim: heyitsdeka

REFERENCES

Search my name on here im 100000% legit

Ebay: itsmedeka909 (+100 positive feedback)

Paypal verified user with confirmed address

My feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75053

Visvim Buckminster size 10 in great condition worn lightly.

$250

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

You know, I thought he was legit too. But after talking with people who previously dealt with him, this isn't the first time this has happened.

i bought his jacket last sunday and told me he would ship out the jacket the next day and give me the tracking number. I waited patiently for a week but no jacket. So, I sent him messages asking if he shipped out the jacket with the tracking number but no reply although he was online bumping his For Sale threads. So in my mind, i thought he was avoiding me. Obviously this ticked me off. So I sent him more messages and finally after a couple of days, he responds saying that he moved to a new home and that he didn't have internet access even though he was online posting in threads. At least he could let me know that he didn't ship out the jacket instead of avoiding me. Shady part on him. I sent him messages the past couple of days and he has yet to respond to them even though he has been online again, bumping his For Sale threads and creating new ones. :confused: