One of the kind very rare BALENCIAGA LEATHER BIKER JACKET

BIRDY-tg

Open to reasonnable offers.

BALENCIAGA PARIS

bronzecoateddistressedl.jpg

IMMACULATE BRONZE COATED DISTRESSED LEATHER BIKER JACKET OF THE FASHION HOUSE BALENCIAGA PARIS.

PURCHASED FROM THE PARIS FASHION WEEK SAMPLE SALE ON SEPTEMBER 2009 AND NEVER WORN SINCE THEN!

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ITEM IS A PROTO SAMPLE.

THIS IS A VERY UNIQUE PIECE, ONE OF THE KIND.

THIS PIECE IS HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE!!

I AM A LEATHER ADDICT IN PERSON AND I FRANKLY HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A UNIQUELY PROCESSED LEATHER IN MY LIFE!

SIZE 50 IT, MODERATE MEDIUM TO A FIT LARGE, 53CM CHEST, 70CM LENGTH.

BRAND NEW AND NEVER WORN.

Price: 2500 usd but reasonnable offers will be considered.

BALENCIAGA afficonados perfectly know how expensive a such piece is.

I eventually could consider serious and reasonnable offers for fast sale.

Paypal settlement is required.

Shipping worldwide by UPS or FEDEX : 150USD or 100EUROS.

Considering the high value of this piece, post office shipping even if much cheaper is not recommended.

It's of course possible to make a hand delivery in PARIS / FRANCE.

imgp2421f.jpgimgp2424.jpgimgp2425.jpgimgp2427s.jpgimgp2429.jpg

Please note that the pictures were made when I bought the jacket from the sample sale. Some Balenciaga Atelier chalk writings on left lappel which can be seen on first pic have, of course, been very easily and carefully removed since, a new picture can be provided.

You can contact me on my email box: [email protected] for further informations, you are always welcome.

Edited by BIRDY-tg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some interest but still available...

This is your unique chance to get a such unique Balenciaga leather jacket for a ridiculous price compared with retail price. Quality is unbelievable!

Ready to ear reasonnable offers...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

can't understand why the jacket is still available: the quality, cut and price are incredible for an one of the kind piece impossible to find anywhere else... and please be insured the gold is more a bronze, very subtle and not showy at all!

• 3 months later...

can't understand why the jacket is still available: the quality, cut and price are incredible for an one of the kind piece impossible to find anywhere else... and please be insured the gold is more a bronze, very subtle and not showy at all!

Edited by BIRDY-tg