FS: Nudies, Clarks WALLABEES, Nike Dunks sz12, Nike DUNK SB sz11.5, OAKLEY SUNGLASSES

theupsmang

Whatup yall I've got some stuff for sale. Hope you're interested feel free to PM me with any questions/offers i'm down for anything.

Nudies- Sold

Oakley Spikes in Matte Black/Grey (Lenses)- Sold

Next are a pair of Nike Dunks size 12. They have been worn a couple times but are too big for me. I purchased these at the Nike Store. $30 shipped

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00277.jpg

Size 11.5 Nike Dunk Low SB. These are used but are in great condition. These were released in 2007 I believe. Original box is included and so are the extra pair of laces (I still have the receipt if you want it.) $30 shipped

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

Below here is a pair of Clarks Wallabee Lows size 11. Sadly I have to let these go because they are too big. These are very comfy shoes and last forever. These were worn lightly over the course of 3 months and have no signs of wear besides the discoloring on the wax outsole. No rips/tears/anything. $40 shipped

DSC00281.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

I'm up for trades so hit me up i'm just trying to get rid of all this stuff before going back to school. Happy Holidays yall!