How low do you wear your jeans?

b_mang

Just about where my arse crack starts.

really? i like how your outfits fit and i always thought you sagged really low to get that look. where does the front of the belt line sit in relation to your peen? is it like right above where its attached to the body? maybe your legs are just short.

i have the same problem that some have. my legs are akwardly long and my upperbody short. ive never worn jean on my waist some people can pull it. i wear mine right above my crack anything lower is to much lol. it all depends on your body type and what looks best on you.

depends entirely on the pair of jeans . . . and what i'm doing. i'm a teacher so it would be kind of weird if i turned around to write something on the board and my boxers were hanging out (this happened once and the students were all too quick to point it out).

my cheap mondays tight 45 min i wear at my hip bone because they have a longer rise and are too tight to sag, it just looks weird. my MTWTFSS i wear pretty low, like just under the top of my crack and at the top of my peen. my H&M Sliq are a little loose, i totally have to wear a belt with these or they fall off, sometimes they're halfway down my ass.