FS Nom de Guerre Rubberized N2 - Medium - Black, Common Projects 43 black shell toe

Irritated Onion

The item is Nom de Guerre's Rubberized N2 jacket in black, size medium.

Price is $325 + shipping

It's this exact jacket: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1113

I ordered it from Context.

I wore it one single time ever, no lie. I'm an idiot for cutting the tags (which I still have). I basically ordered this, then a jacket I really, really wanted went on sale, so I bought it, and have no use for this one now (they are similar). It's been sitting in my closet unused. It's really a fantastic jacket, and if I could use it at all I would keep it, but I need the money. Plus I think it's a steal at $325 honestly.

I have some photos I took with my shitty camera on my phone, and you can't make anything out. I can take a picture of the tag or something if you want me to prove I own it. It's in mint condition, with no flaws. I don't post on Sufu often, but I do post on the other SF under the username "onion", and have bought and sold there multiple times. Feel free to PM me here or there with questions or offers.

Also selling Common Projects Shell Toes black in size 43. I'll let them go for $125 + shipping. I can provide photos of those tomorrow.