Julian Red Jeans website updated

www.julianredjeans.com was updated today I think. A couple of new washed jeans that are actually quite nice because they dont have unrealistic whiskers or creases, and of course the colourful Cali X's. I was a bit disappointed though because I was hoping for a new cali dry selvedge with really dark and heavy denim but that didn't happen.

dontcaretoomuchforcrap CANT SKATE!!

Quote:

how is the material wack? weird about the fit, they're supposed to just be more tapered calis?

--- Original message by horriblyjollyjinx on Mar 7, 2006 02:59 PM

the material had a kind of paperish feeling to me. i thought the other calis (drowned, ride the lightning, whatever) had a more tapered fit than the cali-x, but maybe im just strange.

That is some of the ugliest clothing I've ever seen. Not sure why Scandinavian fashion at the moment seems to be trending towards looking like a heroin-addict wannabe straight out of 1985.

Also amusing is the female model, dressed in a tank top and jeans that don't fit her, who looks like she was taken straight off the set of Napoleon Dynamite.

Actually, come to think of it, Napoleon Dynamite (the entire movie) seems to have inspired a lot of Julian Red's clothing.

$10 says A/W 06 for Julian Red will include wolf-print and horse-print t-shirts and tank tops.

Edited by minya on Mar 8, 2006 at 05:31 PM

Quote:

That is some of the ugliest clothing I've ever seen. Not sure why Scandinavian fashion at the moment seems to be trending towards looking like a heroin-addict wannabe straight out of 1985.

Also amusing is the female model, dressed in a tank top and jeans that don't fit her, who looks like she was taken straight off the set of Napoleon Dynamite.

Actually, come to think of it, Napoleon Dynamite (the entire movie) seems to have inspired a lot of Julian Red's clothing.

$10 says A/W 06 for Julian Red will include wolf-print and horse-print t-shirts and tank tops.

Edited by minya on Mar 8, 2006 at 05:31 PM

--- Original message by minya on Mar 8, 2006 05:30 PM

read "less than zero" and you might understand a bit better why they are trending towards looking like a herion addict straight out of the 80's. in fact (you probably know this ) the company is named after a (fictitious) herion addict out of the 80's.

having said that i still love the raw cali's and adore my nikki sixxs but i wear them much better than the models on the jr site.

p.s. ill take that bet.

Edited by cultpop 0217 on Mar 8, 2006 at 09:51 PM