The Clopek Dating Advice Thread

AstroWolf

These are all terrible fucking questions.

If she gave you strong positive signals, you ask. If you were awkward as shit the whole time, I'd probably wait it out and see if she's interested. Few things are worse than pursuing date two and getting an awkward refusal - except the pity date. That's worse.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's my spiel: there's this cute girl I was good friends with but never hooked up with. she was kind of giving me mixed signals throughout the year, but eventually wanted to get down. being a drunken idiot I didn't go for it and she kind of pretends like it never happened and we're still friends I guess. anyways, we have another class together next year and I don't really want this weird charade going on anymore. she's seeing someone now so my question is what should I do to remove myself from the friend zone? I don't wanna be a dick to her because she's always been cool to me and if she were single I would want to date her for real, even though I know I've probably blown my best chance. but then that whole "I like you" scenario is just too pathetic to think about. help me sufu.

here's my spiel: there's this cute girl I was good friends with but never hooked up with. she was kind of giving me mixed signals throughout the year, but eventually wanted to get down. being a drunken idiot I didn't go for it and she kind of pretends like it never happened and we're still friends I guess. anyways, we have another class together next year and I don't really want this weird charade going on anymore. she's seeing someone now so my question is what should I do to remove myself from the friend zone? I don't wanna be a dick to her because she's always been cool to me and if she were single I would want to date her for real, even though I know I've probably blown my best chance. but then that whole "I like you" scenario is just too pathetic to think about. help me sufu.

stop talking to her and find a friend in class so it isn't weird that you're sitting alone in class when clearly you would rather sit with a friend (i.e. her)