Mr Freedom Riders Dungarees size 30

BC3

Hello to All interested about my Riders Dungarees!

Details: Chambray lined back pockets and Bottom-leg Pockets. Chino Style front Pockets. Watch//Coin Pocket lined in beautiful plaid fabric. Waist Cinchers. Selvedge Waistband. Black Metal Hardware. Sturdy and amazing.

* 14 oz. “SC 301″ indigo selvedge denim, cotton and sugar cane fibers, left hand twill, guaranteed to beautify with proper wear

* Will shrink 5 to 7% to MARKED size. (shrinking/stretching will stabilize after about 10-15 washes). For example a marked raw 32 measures 33×34 before wash and will shrink approx. to a 32×32 1/2

* An all original MFSC pattern, with a late 1950’s silhouette, mid-rise

* Slash front pockets, with covert fabric facing

* 11 oz. “Never Rippum” style back pockets, stitched to lap-seam, with covert fabric lining. Steel rivets

* Anckle “tool/map” pockets. Still allows roll-ups

* Watch pocket, with dead stock plaid cotton fabric facing

* 1920’s style side cinch straps, covert fabric facing

* Wide “no-sag” back belt loop

* Dark navy 100% cotton thread, high stitch count

* Black painted steel “donut” fly/waist buttons

* Selvedge waist band, row stitching

Here is the story: Received them on Thursday, soaked that night, shrunk considerably, but after their first wear on Friday, they promptly stretched out in the waist. I have already decided to size down to 28 because I need these jeans in my life. They have been worn for exactly 1 Day, and have no permanent creasing. No tags were included.

These are the most perfect Casual Jeans, the chino pockets ensure this. The extra leg pockets make carrying tobacco and lighters easy to find.

Therefore, i am trying to pass these on to someone who will give them a good home.

SOLD

Retails for $400 at SELF-EDGE

Current Post-Soak and Air Dry Measurements are as follow

Waist: 15.75 inches across

Inseam 33 inches

Thigh: 12.25 inches

Leg Opening: 8.5 inches

Thank you for your time, and please ask any other questions you might have.

[Eltopo Fit 1]

[Eltopo Fit 2]

[Eltopos Detail Photos]

mrfreedom2xh.jpg

• 3 weeks later...