artful dodger hoodies

s4ch117

• 1 month later...

no, I'm not that other guy. I found out about supertalk from minya on another forum a couple weeks ago. instead of posting a new thread, I used the search button to find a similar thread and bumped it. can anyone answer my question?

Edited by sach on Apr 27, 2006 at 07:38 PM

Quote:

if you are looking for an Artful Dodger "Up to the Ockey" green hoodie in Large, i have one for sale~

--- Original message by SteadyMadhectic on Apr 29, 2006 05:19 AM

where did you get it? can you get any more, maybe in size small? from what I hear these hoodies run very large.

Quote:
Quote:

if you are looking for an Artful Dodger "Up to the Ockey" green hoodie in Large, i have one for sale~

--- Original message by SteadyMadhectic on Apr 29, 2006 05:19 AM

where did you get it? can you get any more, maybe in size small? from what I hear these hoodies run very large.

--- Original message by sach on Apr 29, 2006 10:24 AM

to be honest with you, i think it runs true to size. Im 5'6 140lbs, a Medium definitely fits me just right~

I don't think i can get more, since they are sold out in most places, but i can try.

Guest Montreal

Out of curiosity, what do these hoodies retail for (in US dollars)? I took a walk here in Montreal the other day and I found a skateshop selling a couple of these hoodies at $200 a pop. They are nice, but not $200 nice. $200, I'd rather buy half a pair of Prada's.

• 2 weeks later...

commonwealth used to have them, but dont seem to anymore. What is up with celebs rocking these in videos lately? Lupe Fiasco, and i think someone in purple city, have both been rocking them in the videos. I dont know whether to be happy that a smaller brand is getting some support, or angry that a brand i like is getting blown up so i cant afford it