evisu shoos + what?

z3phyr

okay, so i recently bought these evisus in the city:

shoes_ia78971.jpg

and i think they are pretty cool, but im not sure what to wear with.

i wear jeans most of the time, but do you think it would be too much denim? if not, should i wear a completely different denim so it doesnt look tacky?

btw, the pic isnt in color, but the shoes are a medium blue wash; nothing too light or dark (they look darker in this pic). i would take a pic of them in person but my camera battery is dead.

Edited by z3phyr on Feb 24, 2006 at 10:31 AM

reason i never get shoes with denim on them.

maybe where them with some plaid pants.

thats all i can think of.

the other evisu lux shoos are dope.

ostritch, croc, gold fittings, the works.

peace.

someone took my niketalk name here.

i have those exact shoes. i wear them a lot and they are pretty durable. i have a set of g-star custom elwood straights in raw denim which looks almost identical to the denim color of the shoes, and it goes together pretty well i think. how much did u get them for? i believe i bought them for $110

Edited by kyee87 on Feb 24, 2006 at 05:17 PM

Quote:

i have those exact shoes. i wear them a lot and they are pretty durable. i have a set of g-star custom elwood straights in raw denim which looks almost identical to the denim color of the shoes, and it goes together pretty well i think. how much did u get them for? i believe i bought them for $110

Edited by kyee87 on Feb 24, 2006 at 05:17 PM

--- Original message by kyee87 on Feb 24, 2006 05:17 PM

That just seems like too much of the same color...reminds me of the denim jump suits that P.Diddy-excuse me-"Diddy" wears. I think if you've got multiple articles of denim, wear different colors...we all know that a denim jacket in the same wash as the pants can be tragic.