Zune HD 16gb black

m_2

SOLD

I ordered a black 16gb zune off zuneorginals.net expecting to get it a few days after release or even a week later. Turns out they've had this super long delay ,the zune hasn't even shipped yet. So I ended up just getting one at bestbuy thinking It'd be easy to cancel my order since it hasn't shipped or even been charged yet. And I was wrong.

The zune customer service is horrible and they refuse to cancel my order saying I have to wait a week after I get out before even sending it back. SOOO I am selling that zune as soon as I get it. Its not here yet but once it arrives it is all yours for $230 shipped. $220 if you would like to pick it up.

Its an amazing player. You can google it and read all the positive reviews and check out the pics.

I'm in nyc so I would prefer a meetup.

3580327362_e57fedfc81.jpg

I'm actually headed back to Nigeria for the holidays. Could you possibly ship first? When the item has been received we will reward with big cash. It is for sick cousin. He no have chance for musical opportunities. If you send me paypal I will IOU you and you will receive more than 700 dollars for said ZUNE HD. If shipped express, will cover for 300 dollars in shipping. That total equal 1000. Very worth it, please for sick cousin.

Thank yous the most,

Hope to hear from soon