WTB Denim in 36w and Shirts in L/XL Calling

MikeS

I've a pair of XL Neighborhood Black Deep Basic Straight going if you're intrerested (fit about 36-37 after a few wears, will probably shrink again on wash). I bought them myself in Tokyo back in may. Only worn a few times and are unwashed, they are in excellent condition, I still have the envelope and tags etc. Probably looking for around $150 for them.

I am new to Sufu but I have a few hundred ebay transactions with 100% feedback. PM me if you're interested and I'll send some more pics and my ebay profile. I was going to post them up in the next few days but I saw this thread first.

x52p1s.jpg

2v01jqq.jpg

o53skz.jpg

hey mike, i have a pair apc rescues in a tagged 33(stetched to about 35-36) let me know if you can work with those. i also have a pair of nudie even steven dry organic that's a tagged 34X34(fits like a 35-36).

let me know how you feel about either of those

Roelez, I would love a pair of IHs but anything with the term "skinny fit" in the description is not for me. I have an 800+ LB leg press so my thighs are like tree trunks. At the least I need Straight leg denim, even better would be relaxed or non skinny boot cut. Thanks for the offer though.

• 9 months later...