DQM Dave's Quality Meat F/W 09

mlproject

Are their chinos any good? I was thinking about picking up a pair the last time I was there.

Storm Kromer caps are kind of cool but I don't dig the "shredding since 2003" embroidery. Parka's are going to be way expensive, it's a crescent down works collabo.

i'm sure they'd do phone orders on their own line at least and likely all apparel.

the parka seems kind of pointless since cdw does custom orders.

i checked out the chinos the first time they did em and didn't even consider trying them on (not sure where you'd do this anyway - i guess in the stock room). iirc they were more work pants than chinos in design

any word on other collaborations? it'd be great if they worked with fox again.

Thanks for all the replies, I'll give them a call when I'm on break.

I've thought about doing a custom order through CDW on the parkas before, but I've read that some people the custom orders costs more, I'll have to decide if I still want the DQM version after I call and find out how much it is.

Edit: I'm also trying to decide between the DQM parka or the Supreme ripstop parka, so I guess I've gotta figure that out too.

picked up the tan cdw and a black waxed cap. the waxed fabric in the kromers and the snap backs is legit - nice and thick.

they didn't have any chinos out unless i overlooked them, but did have the new oxfords that looked and fit great. i didn't pick one up as they have red, grey and blue, all colors i already own.

the band doesn't go on the inside.. just pulls down over your ears. i guess you could flip it in, but like you said, makes no sense as you'd lose a lot of space. they're stormy kromers.. the OG hunting hat.

i dunno dude, i followed the instructions they gave me... i don't know what's more depressing, that one needs instructions on how to wear a cap or that they're so difficult to follow

anyway those v2 bacons look pretty tasty, i'm sure that a) i'm the only one that thinks they look good and B) that this will have no bearing on demand

• 1 month later...

Chinos look good for the price. I kind of like those tiempos too but if I'm going to buy a shoe for cycling, it's going to be clipless.

This made me laugh

The crafted STARKS laces with black aglets (tips) complement the refined, but aggressive, design.

I want some aggressive aglets.

just saw the artoos.. not feelin the white. yorgo's turned out the best... all black 3M.

yeah i hated the artoos at first, the white is so unexpected and the colors so fruity. genius

they're not actually all 3m, that's what makes them cool, it becomes a black on white design - also genius.

was the 2nd release of the first batch @ dqm that limited? the first release 21 mercer got one pair per size per color and i got screwed because the first guy who went in was my size... i would prefer not to have to worry about getting there before opening, which is for chumps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...