Julius black leather jut neck sz 1

enterthedirt

Julius jut leather jacket in black, size 1. from the late FW08 japanese collection and SS09 international collection, made from a fully vegetable tanned and washed lamb skin. collar can be worn up or down, either way looks great. worn maybe 2 dozen times but in immaculate condition with no real signs of wear. This jacket is made to last many years of wear. Gunning for another leather, but theres no negotiating price on this one – I’ll just keep it. Bought this beauty from DJI, asking PRICE 1500

classic Julius cut which gives a pristine fit whether it’s worn open or closed, with none of the flaring of rick owens jackets and the like. it’s basically sculpted to the human body and gives the impression of being rock star tight without any feeling of restrictiveness. the cut features:

- curved arms to allow for easy movement of the elbow

- raglan shoulders to cater for various shoulder width

- high cut arm holes

- taper through the abdomen

- darting throughout the body

measurements:

arm pit to arm pit width: 44 cm

body length (from bottom of collar): 59 cm

collar height: 11 cm

sleeve length (from under arm pit): 51cm

img0017mwu.th.jpg

jutneck01l.th.jpg

jutneck02.th.jpg

jutneck06.th.jpg

jutneck07.th.jpg

img0932g.th.jpg

img0933h.th.jpg

img0935b.th.jpg

img0936o.th.jpg

fuck man every time I see a jut neck for sale i cry. It's seriously the BEST LEATHER JACKET EVER. If someone has a black one in sz3 they are willing to sell, I will pay very well...

btw dji why u sell this to get the FW09 one? i found the zip config of that one (esp the tiny horizontal zip) to be inferior to this one...