AnnDem Waxed Boots, Lad Musician Blazer + Others

wkn1974

ALL PRICES IS USD AND INCLUDES WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH TRACKING. ADDITIONAL PICTURES AT:

http://s898.photobucket.com/albums/ac181/wkn1974/

OFFERS ARE WELCOME ALSO

Am reluctantly selling these beautiful Ann Demeulemeester Waxed Boots With Leather Insets (bought from AgnusDei here) as I now have my eye and saving up for a pair of MA+s.

These have a Used Look to it. The first picture is from Komakino for an indication of the distressed look when new. They're selling it for $900. I'm letting these go at $450.

Size 41 (would fit a 42 also)

Mine came a little used from the seller and I myself have only worn it once.

Outsole: 30cm

Width: 11.5cm

15img_2784.jpg

IMG_8615.jpg

Next is a very slim fitting Lad Musician Jacket. Got it from ptithung but it's too slim for me. Armholes are quite high. I only tried it on.

$200

Size 42

Shoulder to Shoulder: 15"

Pit to Pit: 17.5"

Length: 27"

Sleeve Length: 24"

IMG_8633.jpg

I've also some other blazers that I don't wear anymore as I've lost weight. The first is a 3-Button Emporio Armani Black Pinstripe Jacket from an early collection.

$100

Size 46

Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5"

Pit to Pit: 18.5"

Length: 33"

Sleeve Length: 25"

IMG_8638.jpg

I also have a Paul Smith one. Also 3 button and black. Tagged 36. Measurements same as the Armani one.

$80 Selling Cheap because I got caught in the rain in it. Air-dried it then Dry Cleaned it immediately after but haven't pressed it yet, hence it's a little wrinkly in the pictures...

IMG_8629.jpg

Lastly a pair of YMC Suede Plimsoles in size 42 (fits more like a 41). Worn like 4 times only.

$50

Outsole: 29cm

Width: 9.5cm

IMG_8618.jpg

Thanks for looking and please PM me if interested. I will try and get back to you ASAP.