K-pop Appreciation

fck whats with kpop nowadays. a lot of the songs ive heard lately i have HATED the first few times i listened to it...but as i listen to them more, mainly cuz i play a lot of music in class lol, i love them and think they are the greatest songs ever. change, bo peep, and now oh.....damn good.

bopeep sucked until they ditched the paws and hyomin and eunjung go sexy

change isn't great but the choreography makes up for it

oh isn't great either but the perfs make up for it as well...

mazeltov is objectively the worst song i've ever heard in kpop but its so bad its awesome

and as a shameless plug check out my blog cuz i just dumped a shietload of hyuna, snsd, hyomin and eunjung

and in a better group imo. beg has like 3 good songs and theyre like a million years old. while t-ara had like 3 good songs on their last album, which is their only album right?

boy you must be out yo mind..

BEG's vocals are better, their concept precedes T-ara, they have a better "would approach"/member ratio, they're just.. better

i don't think they have just "like 3 good songs," they've been out for way longer and put out good songs, and each time they come back they improve (the same can't be said for SNSD i don't think). narsha choreographed SIGN too, with the fans and shiet, and what does bopeep have.. cat pawz

bopeep isn't even a good song, performances/visuals aside. it's autotuned with nonsensible lyrics repeated over and over for a chorus. i can't think of other t-ara songs that would be considered "good"

iono, i just have mad respect for BEG for being mad consistent, passionate and creative with their shiet. why am i defending a girl group on the internet? because i'm procrastinating before my midterms. B)

listen to chum churum again!!!!

nYHPD3xa8BA

ionno i have a feeling that if u took ga-in outta the group no one would like BEG. all the other groups, i dont get that feeling

if it wasnt for ga-in and her legs im sure abracadabra wouldnt have been a big a hit as it was. or even if she was wearing full pants instead of what she wore.