SUFE's, I missed you so much. Don't scare me like that again.

Sayword

Guest jmatsu
I checked hypebeast too

no one gets called out anymore so everyone looks like shit, breeds more shit.

I like superfuture because it takes a lot to get banned and mods are lax on call outs. makes for better outfits and more interesting conversation.

cliff notes: co-sign sayword

so who runs hypebeast these days?

not sure... i haven't really posted in at least a year. I don't think kevin messes with the forums anymore but the main page is probably what he focuses on.

the mods are all cats who probably still wear 10deep / crooks and castles, shop exclusively at karmaloop and wear alife sneakrs. (side note: wtf is with all these boutiques carrying alife shoes now?? I saw some at fred segal santa monica and a couple other stores this summer)

Guest jmatsu
not sure... i haven't really posted in at least a year. I don't think kevin messes with the forums anymore but the main page is probably what he focuses on.

the mods are all cats who probably still wear 10deep / crooks and castles, shop exclusively at karmaloop and wear alife sneakrs. (side note: wtf is with all these boutiques carrying alife shoes now?? I saw some at fred segal santa monica and a couple other stores this summer)

jack about alife...

there time is over. i remember when they first came out. them, colette, and that one other shop in london (can't remember the name right now)were intl sneaker royalty. alife was coming out with made in brazil slip ons with patterns vans never even fathomed. argyle and some other crazy shit. problem is, is that they never made kept up with the times/industry. unlike a once street shop like nommedeguerrre. nike killed the industry for alot of those premier shops mainly because they opened distro 2 alot of bullshit and lesser "boutiques" and online retailers. where and what the fuck is alife and other like shops gonna do?

besides double names which are a dime a dozen thus don't carry no weight, they got nuthin besides their in house. and let's face it, alife never made no innovative footwear. innovation meaning original flavor to the game. they just changed shit up. japanese formula being done not as well as the og copycats the japs. sure they in fred segal, barneys, whatever, but that is all residual networking from the time of their hey days. shit don't sell. always on fuckin sale. at the outlets and what not.

how the once mighty have fallen. was really no surprise though.

Jack - nobody gets flamed on HB cause everybody gets up in arms about it.

So unless there's a group of people flaming the same fit, everybody gets a pass.

It's become ISS. you can't flame somebody without 15 ppl throwing out "e-thug" statements or "let him dress how he wants" statements.

and really, if you can't do that, there's no fun there.

Thank you "worst waywt" thread.

Jack - nobody gets flamed on HB cause everybody gets up in arms about it.

So unless there's a group of people flaming the same fit, everybody gets a pass.

It's become ISS. you can't flame somebody without 15 ppl throwing out "e-thug" statements or "let him dress how he wants" statements.

and really, if you can't do that, there's no fun there.

Thank you "worst waywt" thread.

flaming is okay but i'm talking like even getting a group together that can really constructively break it down to these children why the outfits are terrible is impossible. Giving rational advice (in offensive or not) gets you banned or flamed.

I feel you on the morons that come up and try to defend each other. I remember I called out a kid as the epitome of post-streetwear nu-hypebeast f@ggotry (i.e. wearing supreme/vans/bape with self edge denim and leather goods) and had 10 people on my jock because I had been posting on superfuture.

the mods don't know the good opinions from the bad. they just sit there and clean thier sb dunks and wish they could get laid, get money or whatever else faux-gangsta personas are perpetuating these days. (they r stoops)

anyway it contradicts the entire front page content. The forums are more like niketalk or ISS than a place where you can intelligently discuss or view threads on Junya's CDG, Margiela, Undercover, rick owens, Jil Sander or supposedly essential streetwear staples such as visvim or w)taps (all recent front page highlights).