Sign in to follow this  
stickykrylon

what'd you do this weekend?

9pm Friday got wasted at a cocktail party, gin and tonic, spliff, met a new customer, danced to Morris Day and the Time in a dive bar, scotch, spliff, sex, pills @ 4am, woke up at 3 pm, brunch, moved something with new customer, made some dough, spliff, moved some more things, showered, pills, scotch, went to a weird party, whiskey, ate mushrooms, continued drug fueled black hole, woke up at 4pm, ate brunch, went home, showered, spliff, spliff, sex, work.

I'm the first person so far to do anything constructive with their weekend.

I ain't terrified from nothing, I'm young wild crazy and disgusting. - Lil Weezy

I saw de la soul friday night and got drunk with my girl on saturday, that's about it.

D,

Why did you move to PDX? How's it been so far? I'm in NYC, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility that I end up out west at somepoint because of the mountains.

dig.

hey man

My girl and I just wanted a change so we visited it out here loved it and moved a year later. Its real pretty and the people are friendly, but at the end of the day its not ny...and i miss it. The job market is pretty weak so its hard to find employment. Cost of living, however, is super low. Our old place in the meat packing district was $1600, now we pay $700 for a much bigger space. Feel free to email or im me with questions

[email protected]

last week.

friday. went to art exhibit launch. caught pete tong djing. waste of time.

sat n sun. slept. rollerblade. doing up my website post.

post. www.post.fm

DESIGN. ART. MUSIC. LIFE.