cheap tees

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu

P1060350.jpg

lad. size 46. asking 42bux shipped in the u.s.a.

P1060349.jpg

same as above.

P1060347.jpg

SOLD

SOLD

henrik vibskov fireworks tee. size medium 42 bux shipped in the u.s.a.

P1060345.jpg

pam tee. size medium. 32bux shipped in the u.s.a.

P1060351.jpg

P1060352.jpg

P1060353.jpg

P1060355.jpg

double rl sweatshirt. not vintage, but looks vintage. man made distressed. size small. $45 shipped.

Guest jmatsu
I be wanting them Lad tees. Any measurements and intl shipping?

where are you located? if you take all three i'll discount shipping.

approximately

shoulders 17.

pit2pit 18

length 25.5

all in inches

Damn, man. If only those lad tees were 48. All 3 graphics are dope as hell. You'll sell these lightning quick though. The bert jansch tee is real cool

Guest jmatsu
Damn, man. If only those lad tees were 48. All 3 graphics are dope as hell. You'll sell these lightning quick though. The bert jansch tee is real cool

honestly there is virtually no difference. i take a 46 and a 48. don't even notice the difference in sizing. 48s for lad tees are actually rare though. 48 runs are only made when accounts specifically request them and have enough clout/meet criteria.

honestly there is virtually no difference. i take a 46 and a 48. don't even notice the difference in sizing. 48s for lad tees are actually rare though. 48 runs are only made when accounts specifically request them and have enough clout/meet criteria.

18" pit to pit would probably show off my boobies a bit too much though. That sucks to hear about 48s, as the extra bit in the chest and length would be good for me. I always wondered why i rarely ever see 48s in their tees.

Guest jmatsu
18" pit to pit would probably show off my boobies a bit too much though. That sucks to hear about 48s, as the extra bit in the chest and length would be good for me. I always wondered why i rarely ever see 48s in their tees.

yeah. bumping.

Guest jmatsu
Yo Jmatsu,

How's the sizing on that HV tee? I usually go with a small-xs, will it be too loose?

what do label/maker do you take an xs in? anyway if you know hv, you know that nobody wears his shit tight/fitted. thanx.

Guest jmatsu
I can wear xs in uniqlo, not sure if that helps.

I'm not too familiar with Henrik V at all to be quite honest.. However I am looking for a more fitted type look..

i don't think it's for you tbh.