new Cartier Aviators

JDM

yeah the one right next to phipps plaza, they have the boutique i didn't seem them online at the cartier website but it's probably worth it to go harass them to see if they know when they are going to be available, cause they do look pretty good

Edited by ten100switch on Feb 1, 2006 at 11:42 AM

you might wanna try the fancy opticians like salle (?) and sole mio

i think salle is in phipps

be sure to check out barneys when you go to phipps

Hey

I work at an optician in Switzerland and we sell those. They are called Cartier Santos, comes in gold with silver screws on the temples and in silver with gold screws on the temples ( they have both polarized lenses, and i think the gold one is larger than the silver one).

Retail for those in Switzerland is 790 Swiss Francs which is about un US$ 610, but Sunglasses are usually more expensive in Switzerland than they are in the US.

Quote:

Hey

I work at an optician in Switzerland and we sell those. They are called Cartier Santos, comes in gold with silver screws on the temples and in silver with gold screws on the temples ( they have both polarized lenses, and i think the gold one is larger than the silver one).

Retail for those in Switzerland is 790 Swiss Francs which is about un US$ 610, but Sunglasses are usually more expensive in Switzerland than they are in the US.

--- Original message by susljik on Feb 3, 2006 01:18 AM

do they all have the leather piece in the middle?

Yeah they both do, but I you actually take it off. I forgot to metion it earlier. They are really good quality, if you go with aviators you either go with these or some Ray Bans (come in bunch of crazy colors this season) or maybe some Paul Smith they make some really good ones too.