Anything other than denim?

jordan_wildpirate

So I was looking in my closet a little while ago and noticed the load of denim in there. Not all of it is nice by any means, but it's 99% of what i've got, other than slacks for the internships. Anyone have any ideas for stuff other than denim? I bought a wicked pair of corduoy a couple weeks ago from a Buffalo outlet.

What do you think? for someone looking to get something other than jeans, what do you suggest...

cords.JPG

giantsdrink.squarespace.com

Quote:

heheheh, you're asking in superDENIM? thats the whole point of this forum, denim!

that said, J. Crew, banana republic, club monoca are all big on chinos and cords no?

--- Original message by nairb49 on Jan 31, 2006 02:22 PM

haha, well i was thinking about where to put it, but thought that a denim alternatives thread could be good in a denim forum? I don't think i'll cry if it gets moved...

Anyways, chinos are always a good idea... I just haven't really seen any around for a while.. I'll probably wait for them until the spring. I did once have a pair from the Gap though, that were pretty decent.

Another good bet were snowboard pants (i know, that sounds stupid). A friend of mine had a pair of khaki looking Burton snowboard pants last winter, that had a removable liner and were super light weight and wearable without it. Great for the bar - they stood up to anything.

giantsdrink.squarespace.com