FS: Tons of RARE snakers for sell !! Size 8.5 - 9.5

PokerJoker

Hey guys,

Here are some sneakers that I’m cleaning outta my closet. I accept Paypal (buyer pays fee's), money orders, or concealed cash. I am located in Mountain View, CA. Buyer pays $20-30 shipping + paypal fees (combined shipping on multiple items). Price is negotiable.

Adidas ZX8000 x Undefeated US9

SANY0355.jpg

I bought this the first day it came out from Undefeated.com. It’s in good condition. It comes with receipt, tags and original box. It’s rare. Eb*y price is 199+ shipping brand new. Price: 120 USD.

Adidas ZX700 US9.5

SANY0356.jpg

I bought this a while ago from UK. It’s brand new with tags and original box. It’s sold out everywhere, especially for this colorway. It’s pretty much the same as Visvim FBT, but a lot cheaper. If you reading it, you know what this is. Please check the eb*y price before negotiate, thanks! Price: 120 USD.

Air Jordan Spiz’ike US8.5

SANY0357.jpg

I bought this last year from eastbay. It’s in good condition. It comes with the original box without shoe lace lock. It’s rare. You cannot find this colorway in store now. If you reading it, you know what this is. Original price is 175+ taxes. Price: 100 USD.

Nike Vintage Daybreak US9.5

SANY0358.jpg

I bought this a while ago from Nike store. It’s brand new with tags and original box. It’s sold out everywhere, especially for this colorway. Original price is 80+ taxes. Price: 35 USD.

Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Limited Edition US9

SANY0361.jpg

I bought this last year from Haight St in SF downtown. It’s brand new with tags and original box. It’s extremely rare. You cannot find this colorway anywhere. Price: 100 USD.

Reebok Pump Fury US9

SANY0362.jpg

I bought this a year ago in Hong Kong. It's in good condition. It only comes with the shoe itself as I did not bring the box to the states. It’s extremely limited and rare. You can even find it on eb*y anymore. It was released in 1999. Price: 140.

• 1 year later...