FS: Rick Owens SS09 Hi Trainers Blk/Blk size 41 Great Condition!

tsutsu

UPDATE: Pics added, sorry for the bad photos, but you can see the sole is in perfect condition, very white still.

gfunkdoctor - thanks for your PM, for some strange reason I cannot PM you, will try at work comp tomorrow. The length of outsole is measured at 29.5cm.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, there's something wrong with my text box, it keeps disappearing when I hit reply. Please email me at [email protected] and I will reply you.

I'm selling my day-old RO hi black on black panelling from Rick Owens' SS09 collection as it's too small for me. It just arrived today and I paid full retail at US$1200. Have only worn it lightly for a day and realised it's too tight for me.

I am letting it go at a cheaper price US$800 shipped to anywhere in the world with tracking (I'm in Singapore). Paypal only (additional fees if paying by credit card)

Pics will be put up soon, these are almost like new so it's a great deal!

Please PM or email me at [email protected]

I am also looking for a 42 if anyone has seen a pair around.

Thanks,

Sean

B012.jpg

B011.jpg

B010.jpg

^^^Thanks :)

To jcotteri - I did pay full retail, I got it before they went on sale at eluxury (in any case eluxury could not have sold and shipped to me cos they DO NOT ship to Singapore). A friend bought this from the boutique and shipped it back to me. Please do not assume things just cos you know that they are on sale now. Everybody knows that and so do I, just don't assume, thank you.

Please email me at [email protected] if anyone's interested still, I cannot lower any more than US$800. DO NOT PM as there's something still bloody wrong with my reply text box.