Vintage jackets in NYC

Jewish Wolfwood

Hey, I'm a little clueless as to the best places to shop in New York. I'm going into the city with my girlfriend for Restaurant Week, and I want to end up either in SoHo or the Village. I want a bomber jacket, a good old fur-lined or shearling leather bomber jacket. Where should I go to look? Should I concentrate my search in SoHo or the Village, or balance time between both? Any recommended stores? Any idea if I can even get one on a >$200 budget?

Any and all help, advice, and tips are much appreciated. Thanks!

ebay. i'm not trying to be a smartass but seriously vintage anything here (nyc) is a highpriced joke. i see shit you can score at any thriftstore in the midwest (for example a wool button down pendleton shirt usually will run $40-75) at vintage stores for way expensive. in ny i buy stuff new and save the vintage hunt for when i go back home to michigan. if you're looking for nice vintage stuff in NY and want to spend some serious cash i recommend RRL or What Goes Around Comes Around.