ask hap a question

haptronic

questions.jpg

i would like to welcome the dashing gentlemen and fine young ladies of supertalk to my little corner in which i will do my utmost to uncover the answers to some of life's mysteries.

while i cannot even begin to claim the experience of a few of the members who may have a few years on me, i pledge to you that i will dredge through my sometimes cloudy memory [too often the price of experience] and do my best to ease your worried mind.

please take a seat and ask away

Zubin

with all of life's complexities, i am surprised that this is the first thing that came to mind.

children need love like any other person, i have shown affection in the form of hugs and some rough housing to children that i know.

we do need to be very clear with this, adults may in fact chose to show each other this care and attention in a way that would be inappropriate to do with children

for example you have a flat tire on your pushbike an older man may be driving past you and pull over in his car to help, you may in fact chose to get in the passenger seat as the leather looks invitingly smooth...this can lead to all sorts of touching.

now just because this is okay between adults does not mean that it is something you should do with children. [unless of course you are omc]

i hope that this answers your question.

Bona Drag is black the new cook crack?

i am not exactly sure what cook crack please enlighten me.

who has the more lulz accent: u or duck?

the duck has an accent that is known to make north american woman weak at the knees, i have not seen many lulz about it.

as for mine i have been told i sound like this

ZdVHZwI8pcA

so perhaps mine.

e0d9n0b5

the pain in your left knee could be a life threatening thing, a precuser to a heart attack the pain coming down the left side of your body/arm, jumping from your fingertips straight into your knee.

wait...you live in canada with universal health care?

can't hurt to go and see someone about it.

Why did you start this thread? Am I the only one interested in that? I would be more interested in almost anything else. Pissed off sonic voodoo is getting all the hate?

My question is simple, why?

hap, is my hat too big?

please post of picture of said hat.

are u goin 2 answer any of these fucking questions?

patience my friend.

What is the most graceful way to age out of being into hardcore/youth crew?

the hardcore scene i was involved with in nz in the late 80s split into two camps as we all got older, there were the people who got into metal/motorbikes, and the others who went to art school, and used the diy ethic for creating different things.

one of course may listen to hardcore music forever, or indeed keep going to the shows, personally i went to art school and my interests diversified.

Why did you start this thread?

simple boredom.

Am I the only one interested in that?

this i do not have the answer for

I would be more interested in almost anything else.

...and this is why i checked the thread, to show my lack of interest. [please excuse my finishing your sentence]

Pissed off sonic voodoo is getting all the hate?

more confused as to why people don't use at least some of his experience.

My question is simple, why?

this my friend is far from simple we all ask why from time to time

What is your exercise routine? I want to know how you manage to move about in life in a constant hap-stance without your kneecaps popping out. :)

i am afraid that my pictures have been misleading, i do in fact stand up to walk.

do you really make burritos?

how did you end up so steezy?

do you like classical music?

- i am perfecting the vegemite quesdilla although i have not tried a burrito yet

- thank you for the compliment, although one does not end up steezy it is a constant quest.

- mostly i listen to rock although i have enjoyed some orchestral music

What do you do for a living? Seems like you travel alot.

things are not always the way in which they seem :D

hap is it better to wear one brand that i enjoy and feel fits me well or should i wear a mesh of multiple brands and hope to one day be as awesome as selective beef?

firstly being as awesome as selective beef is a big ask, a long path that may ultimately lead to disappointment if you never attain it.

be as awesome as yourself and if that means limiting yourself to a single brand then so be it.

Guest jmatsu

i suppose being a mod takes up alot of your board-time.

just curious as to:

what have u been listening at recently

what r u watching todai

films u r looking forward

also do you think that the 2 ramones who happened to stay with arturo vega of suicide at the time really got sonicvoodoo cocaine?

do u really believe in the saying that with age comes experience? if so to what degree.

"out with the oldschool in with the new." quoted from a early 2000's hardcore outift. what does this quote personally mean 2 you? since u and i r in our 30s.

Video proof or it didnt happen.

well not walking, but vaguely upright mucking around on a song with a friend

5bIGwuBPf6k

how do i fix hay fever plz

unless you look like a meth head and get turned away at the chemist, your best bet is the behind the counter stuff.

for persistent hay fever move to friendlier climes.