Which Levis/sugarcane is same cut as Evisu lot 0331

petng

Hi Guys

I have a pair of Evisu lot 0331 and love the cut. It has a normal rise, with a slim but not tight in the thighs. If it was not for the gulls on the pockets, you would swear it was a pair of classic levis.Now i am looking for a jean with the same cut without the bling. What jeans would have the same cut. Levi 501 44s, 47s, 55s, 66s Warehouse/Denime/sugarcane/Eternal?

Can you guys help.

Yu will laugh, but Urban Outfitters San Francisco Jan 2001. I had been looking for a pair for about 6 months and could not find any in the US. I walked into URBN and they had a shitload of them. I bought the pair and everybody thought I was crazy to spend $230 on jeans. I was the only person to buy them and they were there for a week. The next week they no longer carried evisu. The next year they had 0331s in the girls section of American Rag. You might be able to find them for cheap on ebay. I don't think there were any fakes of the 0331.

Carpe Denim! (not the jean brand silly!)

1123865699585_selvage_edited.JPG

the lot no is 0331, they have faint white gulls with red embroidered characters over top.

the distressing has honeycombs and whiskers, but the best bit is a red paint dotted line that surrounds a not distressed [almost raw] strip running down the inseam, and the back pockets.

it is a very technical wash similar to some recent Girbaud stuff, should bring a camera to work to chronicle what shouldn't be done to jeans.

teisco.gif

Edited by haptronic on Jan 24, 2006 at 07:11 PM

i have a pair of raw 0331s that i got a few years ago. of course, this was before i realized that i wasn't supposed to wash raw denim... ever.

lol. they have a nice fade on them, despite the numerous washings.

and yeah - the fit is good.

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.