canadian sufus - an alternative to paypal?

e0d9n0b5

my new dealer just alerted me to the INTERACT EMAIL TRANSFER option most canadian online banking services offer, and from what i can tell its a lot easier if you're dealing with somebody you trust since the money goes right to their bank acct.

anybody have experience using this? this is what it looks like on my online banking page.

pic.png

used it on many many occasions

only really works with the big 5 banks (TD, RBC, BMO, Scotia, CIBC)

you (the buyer) pays the fees. It's usually $1.50 - $3.00, depending on your institution

the seller gets an e-mail with a security question, he answers, money transfers.

it really is the best way, but only do it if you trust the person. cause there's no claim back option or anything.

i'm using it all the time, really great service.

Only downside is that you are offered ZERO protection, so i'm not sure i would use for selling / buying stuff from strangers on the internet. Otherwise, Google Checkout is available in Canada and IMO, much better than Paypal anyway

i'm using it all the time, really great service.

Only downside is that you are offered ZERO protection, so i'm not sure i would use for selling / buying stuff from strangers on the internet. Otherwise, Google Checkout is available in Canada and IMO, much better than Paypal anyway

So gc sellers can be from Canada now??? That would be really great.

can u recieve payments with google checkout in canada now, thought you could only send?

ok, i may have spoken too fast, never used google checkout as a seller so i didn't know they were restrictions. but from what i gathered from a quick search, it seems you are able to register as a canadian seller....

edit: i'm reading conflicting reports of gc being available from canadian sellers and can't find the info on the gc website itself so i really don't know...