Super Baby NAmes

Mr Waffles

considering the way I handle my business, I know I will end up having a babby with a j-beezy sometime eventually... so I've been picking names that I like and are nihonese friendly in case we all end up there...

I like naomi... and kyleen -> kylie -> kairi

haven't really thought about the prospect of having a son for some reason...

considering the way I handle my business, I know I will end up having a babby with a j-beezy sometime eventually... so I've been picking names that I like and are nihonese friendly in case we all end up there...

oooh naomi is a cute name

i hate when people name their kids stupid ass shit like stripper names. i heard of some people named hennessy and mercedes. what are people thinking!

yo sam, never name your girl naomi

there will be so many I moan jokes and shit.

i called my cat "cat", calling my baby "girl" or "boy" depending on the gender could be fun. except for him.... hum...

it also depends on the family name. i know that any english sounding name would sound terrible with my last name.

today i was at the restaurant and there was a very poch lady talking about her son. his name was... melchior. god... sorry if your name is melchior but i would use any overused name rather than this one.

melchior is a demon in diablo 3 no? I knew some kids my freshman year in highschool named Jemburt and Cellog. fucking demon names for sure

i only want a son and i am going to name him jacob, no idea why i just always wanted to name a kid that.

jacob is number 1 boy's name in US

only the son of an alphamale can take the crown from the alphmale

you are bound to have your illegitimate son kill you

For a little girl, Georgette

for a boy, Keith or Pete.

theres a lot of names id never name my kid because of the people I already know who have them and are pretty shitty individuals.

like i would never name my daughter jennifer.

I used to hate the name NANCY until i met a really cute girl named nancy who basically negated the aversion I had to it

for a boy its gonna be lucio, after my dad. no compromises allowed in that case.

for girls i like old school spanish names, names no one uses anymore. i like monserrat, azucena, and i cant remember my 3rd choice but yeah.