FS: Dior Silver SELVEDGE Size 27

Enigma89

I am selling my Dior Silver Selvedge in Size 27. They are in great condition and have some great whisker and honey comb fades. They have only been washed once.

Pictures will come in a few days. I am on a road trip until this Sunday so I cannot provide pictures until then. These jeans are perfect for summer! PM me if you want to get in contact with me. I will respond when I can but expect a reply by Sunday.

Dior 19cm Indigo Silver Selvedge

Asking price is $220 or OBO

Waist: 15.5 Inches

Waist: 9 Inches

Knee: 7 Inches

Leg Opening: 6 Inches

PICS BELOW

These are the 19cm cut and they are in indigo. There is a lot of really great fading on these jeans. I would keep these jeans because I love how they are looking now but I had to go out and buy a gift for myself today. I got accepted to an university that I have been trying to transfer into and I got the phone call while I was in Dior store so I decided to get a pair of 17.5cm and I don't really need two pair of Diors.

if i remember right, i think ive seen your fit pics in the dior denim thread. cant remember how old those pics were but your diors looked pretty good back then :P

Yea. I just rolled back into town but I have to charge my camera overnight. Pics should be up tomorrow.

But to satisfy some hunger for pictures, here are some older ones...

nq5yet.jpg

28bzg4l.jpg

These pics are old. Pics from a real camera are to come tomorrow.