Doritos..pt. 2

gfunkdocta

i like the onion sun chips, but also enjoy the harvest cheddar. definitely the best bang for your buck in the 99 cent chip category (the 99 cent cheez it bag still comes hard though).

on a related note, the cheez it snack mix shit is legit as fuck. way better that chex mix.

dipset bitch

new cheetos own my life

salsa rojas

fucking great

all of the sabritas cheetos/doritos that have been showing up lately are pretty good... the cheetos in the green package (forget the name) are some kind of chili and lime, but 100x better than the american chile limon (either flamin' hot or regular). i suppose they have better peppers in mexico.

I like [baked lays] because i can eat a whole bag in like 30 minutes and feel good to go
baked lays are nothing compared to baked kettle chips (see below).
Already told yall in the first thread, KETTLE MUTHAFUCKIN CHIPS!

too bad about the cheddar beer... i bought the very last bag in all of san francisco for my dad but i don't have the heart to tell him that they are discontinued...

at least there's the salt and vinegar and jalapeno.

but really, the sea salt and vinegar baked chips are the ultimate packaged potato experience

i want some zapp's spicy creole tomato tabasco chips

or some walker's marmite crisps

and

why were mozzarella cheetos limited edition?

those new late night jalapeno doritos are fucking awful. do they still make salsa doritos?

yups. total waste of a dollar.. anyways they make those Salsa Verde flavor ones. anyone try that sweet spicy chili Doritos?? those are da bomb.

just opened a bag of spicy sweet chili ones.... delicious

When i bought a bag, yesterday, I was thinking "this is gonna taste like crap"

turned out to be one of the best flavors that ive tasted :)

• 1 month later...