Visvim Folk, Iron Heart (for big guys), Supreme, Flat Head, Converse

pennyoka

All prices include shipping within the US. If you are outside the US, let me know and I can quote you a shipping price. Paypal only! Can PM me here or send any inquiries to [email protected]. Have delt on here before with mrip, 78, JDS and others. Feel free to check my ebay feedback under pennyoka21, I have 100% positive feedback. Most prices are set, but feel free to send me some offers, lowballers will be ignored though.

Visvim Shaman Folk sz.11 in black. Brand new in box with tags. Proxied from Japan, just a smidgen small for my liking. $OLD

IMG_0129.jpg

SEXIH03BK size 38. They made only two, yes TWO pairs of these in this size. Lost some weight a while ago and just don't wear them. Probably no more than 30 days of total wear. Very very little visible wear on these since they were worn so sparingly. Only real fading is on rivet area of back pockets. Lap and honeycomb area have some light creases but no fading. Hard to capture color in pics, they are darker in person, with a little sheen. If you need measurements check out selfedge.com. Washed once to sell them. Retail was nearly $400 with tax included, looking to get $OLD

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

Cons All Star Low in Cream, size 10. Brand new in box, purchased from Undefeated Las Vegas $40

IMG_0151.jpg

Flat Head Mid-length wallet in black. Check out selfedge.com if you need specs or more pics, that is where it was purchased from. A great, super quality piece, just not sure if it is for me. Looking to get near what I purchased it for, it is sold out at SE anyway. LAST price drop to $400

IMG_0076.jpg

Iron Heart Super Heavyweight Flannel in Blue Size XL, brand new with tag.

LAST price drop to $240

Chest (pit to pit x 2) : 46.5"

Length (Top of neck to bottom of front): 32"

Outer Sleeve: 27"

Shoulder Width: 19.5"

IMG_0001-1.jpg

Supreme fitteds all 7 3/4. By Any Means is brand new with tag (no sticker though, came like that). Red buffalo check has been worn literally 1 time. Green tiger stripe has been worn 5-10 times but has been kept in great condition (sticker is under the brim). $50 each. Green Tiger and By Any Means are $OLD.

IMG_0139.jpg

Supreme World Famous hoody size XL. Worn about 5 times and washed once in cold water inside out. Looking to get $OLD

IMG_0148.jpg