FS- Wholesale lot - Rag & Bone Women's Jeans $13 p/pair

post50modern

Hello All,

It's been a long time since I last posted. I am re-focusing my business to only sell vintage designer clothing and would like to sell out my current inventory of new w/tags Rag and Bone Women's jeans from the Spring 2008 season.

The lot consists of about 150 pairs. A mix of style - Devi II, RBW1, and Jodhpur pants ranging in sizes 24-30. They are NEW and authentic with barcoded tags. I'd like to sell the entire lot as a whole at $13 per pair shipping included. I will ONLY ship within the USA.

It will take a few days to inventory exact count of each style and size...so I wanted to gauge interest before I dig my heels into taking photos and inventory.

Please email me with any questions or to express interest!

• 1 month later...

I still have the jeans and they are still for sale. The price will be $12-20 per pair depending on how many you want. All prices above include shipping within the USA. If you are international please let me know and I an give you a shipping quote.

10-19 = $20 per pair

11-20 = $18 per pair

21-30 = $16 per pair

31-50 =$14 per pair

51+ = $12 per pair

These are guaranteed to be 100% authentic. They came from the North Carolina manufacturing plant before they closed down. Rag and Bone has since moved their production facilities to New York.

I have mostly style RBW1 and DEVI II and Jodphur pants in assorted sizes.

Please let me know if you are still interested or have any questions.

Thanks,

Pete

The price will be $12-20 per pair depending on how many you want. All prices above include shipping within the USA. If you are international please let me know and I an give you a shipping quote.

10-19 pairs = $20 per pair

20-29 = $18 per pair

30-39 = $16 per pair

40-49 =$14 per pair

50+ = $12 per pair

These are guaranteed to be 100% authentic. They came from the North Carolina manufacturing plant before they closed down. Rag and Bone has since moved their production facilities to New York.

I have mostly style RBW1 and DEVI II and Jodhpur pants in assorted sizes.